talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Star Wars

football forum

• Subscriber

First poster of the Episode IX has been leaked! Obviously not the official movie theater poster but rather just some promotional one; reveals a few interesting details anyway! Putting it into spoiler tag just in case although nothing's really being spoiled :)

m1wigfuqeto21.jpg?width=587&auto=webp&s=

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Looks disappointing already. Have no care for the main story line given how badly they fucked it up. 

Bring on the Star Wars Stories. 

Same, but I'm still stupidly excited despite knowing that I'll be disappointed again haha. C3PO with a bowcaster looks immense though xD 

The Mandalorian TV series will be out this year; really looking forward to that!

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

No doubt Rey learned to force jump via woman's intuition :coffee:

Will watch it expecting it to be disappointing. 

Palpatine is in it dude, and there are rumours that Hayden Christensen will be in it as well. The Prequels were the key all along. 

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. 

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Palpatine is in it dude, and there are rumours that Hayden Christensen will be in it as well. The Prequels were the key all along. 

How

Just now, Cicero said:

How

Because they were the best. 

Na, I don't know, but they are talking about how the 9th part "ties everything together", so they're expecting many cameos and maybe relations we haven't expected before. Maybe Jar-Jar Binks was behind all it all along. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Because they were the best. 

Na, I don't know, but they are talking about how the 9th part "ties everything together", so they're expecting many cameos and maybe relations we haven't expected before. Maybe Jar-Jar Binks was behind all it all along. 

Rey is a product of the force, like Anakin. And through his guidance, she and him finally destroy Snoke/Palpetine

Nailed on 

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Really surprised that McLaren allowed this :ph34r:

Offtopic but Sky commentators were actually making Star Wars jokes and references regarding Norris during the second practice session today xD 

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, Tommy said:

I really hope so. If Palpatine is in it in whatever form, then I really hope Anakin is there as a force ghost as well. Preferably bringing Kylo back to the light.

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

They fucked up so bad they had to bring back former characters to redeem themselves. 

Apparently they consulted George Lucas as well. I'm fairly hyped for Episode 9 now. 

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Apparently they consulted George Lucas as well. I'm fairly hyped for Episode 9 now. 

I'm not hyped as I still don't like most of the new characters (or rather I can't relate to them) and the way the butchered the old ones and the story. But I'm definitely looking forward to Episode IX as I'm very intrigued to see what they've come up with! I really hope it's good but even then it can't possibly save the trilogy for me personally...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
12 hours ago, Tommy said:

RIP Peter Mayhew. 

So sad :( 

He was so dedicated to the whole Star Wars universe, truly loved his role and never stopped caring about it for all these years... Really put his heart into it. RIP :( 

d4859a0cb7bb172723edf6341874f50f.jpg

D3GTA4qXkAEIlEo.jpg

e4bf9dfe143d4a114a5e6d6b446bc2fb.jpg

baac1d719e96bb4552980585e42d90f5.jpg

b3c2d7428f058a60ba9a9b3d694900f6.jpg

Archived