football forum

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

I will watch it after the footy.... B|

Let me know what you think! I'm not that into animation myself; when it comes to Star Wars content, I watched most of The Clone Wars and Rebels, liked the latter more than the former, but I really struggled to keep on watching both at times. Thought this new one was quality though, well at least the first episode...

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Let me know what you think! I'm not that into animation myself; when it comes to Star Wars content, I watched most of The Clone Wars and Rebels, liked the latter more than the former, but I really struggled to keep on watching both at times. Thought this new one was quality though, well at least the first episode...

Will do... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Nobody's watching The Bad Batch then? You're missing out. Ties perfectly into the story, depicting the immediate aftermath of the Clone Wars & Order 66, with a lot of attention given to the transformation from the Republic into the Galactic Empire.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, nudge said:

Nobody's watching The Bad Batch then? You're missing out. Ties perfectly into the story, depicting the immediate aftermath of the Clone Wars & Order 66, with a lot of attention given to the transformation from the Republic into the Galactic Empire.

Been swamped with work but ill get to it over the weekend 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21/05/2021 at 12:53, nudge said:

Do you like it? 

I've been watching it, and some of it annoys me a bit and the story line it hit or miss. But it's something to watch. 

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Eco said:

Do you like it? 

I've been watching it, and some of it annoys me a bit and the story line it hit or miss. But it's something to watch. 

Yeah, I quite like it. I think the storyline will progress more in the future, but I personally enjoy seeing the transition to the Empire; something that hasn't really been shown in detail until now. Hope we get more of that. There also must be something important about Kamino and Omega that should at some point weave into the general story. 

18 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, I quite like it. I think the storyline will progress more in the future, but I personally enjoy seeing the transition to the Empire; something that hasn't really been shown in detail until now. Hope we get more of that. There also must be something important about Kamino and Omega that should at some point weave into the general story. 

Yeah - I mean it's not bad. The voice for Omega throws me off. She looks like 10-12 years old, but her voice is that of an 25 year old. Throws me off constantly. 

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Eco said:

Yeah - I mean it's not bad. The voice for Omega throws me off. She looks like 10-12 years old, but her voice is that of an 25 year old. Throws me off constantly. 

The New Zealand accent annoys me a bit xD

Just now, nudge said:

The New Zealand accent annoys me a bit xD

So I read about this. the Actress that does the voice is actually in her 30's, and they purposefully picked someone fro NZ as ties back to the original Jango Fett, who is from NZ. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

So I read about this. the Actress that does the voice is actually in her 30's, and they purposefully picked someone fro NZ as ties back to the original Jango Fett, who is from NZ. 

I think the original Jango Fett is from Concord Dawn, not from New Zealand :ph34r: 

Just now, nudge said:

I think the original Jango Fett is from Concord Dawn, not from New Zealand :ph34r: 

Blah, I'm talking about Temuera Morrison, which I believe was the first Jango in the movie series. 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Eco said:

Blah, I'm talking about Temuera Morrison, which I believe was the first Jango in the movie series. 

I know, just messing xD he also plays Boba Fett in The Mandalorian...

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Eco said:

Garmin makes Star Wars watches as well. 

6805058673384-1?fmt=webp&qlt=90&wid=1304

Check out these cuff links - haha

6730059361211?fmt=webp&qlt=90&wid=1304&h

I'm a traditionalist and purist when it comes to watches - I think smart watches look tacky and cheap af, and are pretty much pointless (for me). 

Granted, those Citizen watches I posted look tacky af as well, but it's a throwback to the 80s nostalgia, so it's acceptable :4_joy:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Just went shopping and spotted this in the local heart foundation shop window for £20, I was tempted to go inside the shop to have a proper look as sometimes items like that if the box and contents are not damaged ect they become a collectors item.

And funny enough we are watching Dickinson's Real Deal atm and I have seen things on this show like this sell pretty good, I forgot to pop in after shopping so pound to a penny it will be gone by now. 

Edit: Looking at the pic closely one of the figurs is hanging out the box cover so more that likely the plastic window has been removed or damaged, shame.

thumbnail_20210803_123114.thumb.jpg.7e6014bf11778c7130640172723f691d.jpg

• Subscriber

@Eco are you still watching The Bad Batch? I've just watched the latest episode, which is also the first part of Season 1 finale, and whoa, it's really good. I love how the story progressed in the last few episodes, and it seems the season will end with a bang!

Just now, nudge said:

@Eco are you still watching The Bad Batch? I've just watched the latest episode, which is also the first part of Season 1 finale, and whoa, it's really good. I love how the story progressed in the last few episodes, and it seems the season will end with a bang!

Oh course. Even the shitiest of SW shows/movies I can't help but NOT watch. 

Yeah, it's definitely gotten better and better. 

Archived