• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Ballon d'Or 2017 - Cristiano Ronaldo Wins

Recommended Posts

Will probably be Ronaldo. 

Think Modric should be in with a chance though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Messi should win it and I'm not even being biassed.  By a long margin the best player of the year so far which still has some way to go.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think this is a no-brainer and will go to Ronaldo based on what they normally do every year. Plus, to be fair to the guy he has had a rather stellar year.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that he was going to win it anyway but Thiago should have made this short list bit of a travesty.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have I gone mental.... Ot maybe I’m in the twilight zone. But what has Pogba done for the last 8 months to merit being considered the best player in the world. If that’s the case between him and Cristiano Ronaldo, then there’s no competition. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Have I gone mental.... Ot maybe I’m in the twilight zone. But what has Pogba done for the last 8 months to merit being considered the best player in the world. If that’s the case between him and Cristiano Ronaldo, then there’s no competition. 

Won Europa League? Agree though - Ronaldo wins by a country mile if we're comparing the 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum
4 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Then you complain about what gets said to you mate... @Blue

You're the only one who makes fun of my opinions though xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Won Europa League?

HE won the Europa League? Really! What didn Man Utd do last season?

Shall I cite all the posts in reference to Paul Pogba from last season?

What a load of bullshit! This sort of thing is the bullshit that football has with systematic moronic comprehension of what days and months mean. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum

I think I posted that image too early, I will do it again

7e9463079b0adf4e2383751c09225530.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blue said:

You're the only one who makes fun of my opinions though xD

I thought you was making a joke aimed at Tesso... But seeing the stupidity being written here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum
1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

I thought you was making a joke aimed at Tesso... But seeing the stupidity being written here...

Well Teso also makes fun of me but I didn't want to mention him. I don't count him anyways.

As for the second bit... come on man xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Have I gone mental.... Ot maybe I’m in the twilight zone. But what has Pogba done for the last 8 months to merit being considered the best player in the world. If that’s the case between him and Cristiano Ronaldo, then there’s no competition. 

Have you forgotten he was Europa Leagues best player last season? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HK85 said:

Have you forgotten he was Europa Leagues best player last season? 

Really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pogba for me. His free role under Mourinho is a gem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Messi should win it and I'm not even being biassed.  By a long margin the best player of the year so far which still has some way to go.

This.

 

I can't even be arsed explaining why as it would get lengthy and I don't give a fuck enough about the matter to write such a lengthy post. All I will say is that hopefully Messi continues to play as he has been for over a decade now, as he's a joy to watch and the only player any of us will see who can score goals, create and dribble to such a ridiculous level.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

This.

 

I can't even be arsed explaining why as it would get lengthy and I don't give a fuck enough about the matter to write such a lengthy post. All I will say is that hopefully Messi continues to play as he has been for over a decade now, as he's a joy to watch and the only player any of us will see who can score goals, create and dribble to such a ridiculous level.

 

 

 

 

Peppa Pig? xD

Edit: Give people 24hrs of something exceptional and amnesia sets in. :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's going to be either Messi or Ronaldo, Ronaldo was by far better last year and came up in big moments as an individual and won trophies with his club. He hasn't been very good this season though so it's a toss up Messi then. I personally would like to see someone outside those two win... Give it to Isco, Buffon or Aubemeyang.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dickie said:

It's going to be either Messi or Ronaldo, Ronaldo was by far better last year and came up in big moments as an individual and won trophies with his club. He hasn't been very good this season though so it's a toss up Messi then. I personally would like to see someone outside those two win... Give it to Isco, Buffon or Aubemeyang.

Agreed. Neither Messi nor Ronaldo won the treble like Pogba 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Agreed. Neither Messi nor Ronaldo won the treble like Pogba 

I wouldn't even be angry if Pogba won honestly. There are other players outside of Messi and Ronaldo who deserve it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's got to be Benzema surely? 9 goals in 2017, how can anyone else compete with that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

announced tomorrow.

anyone changed their minds about who might win it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement