talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ballon d'Or 2017 - Cristiano Ronaldo Wins

football forum

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have I gone mental.... Ot maybe I’m in the twilight zone. But what has Pogba done for the last 8 months to merit being considered the best player in the world. If that’s the case between him and Cristiano Ronaldo, then there’s no competition. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Have I gone mental.... Ot maybe I’m in the twilight zone. But what has Pogba done for the last 8 months to merit being considered the best player in the world. If that’s the case between him and Cristiano Ronaldo, then there’s no competition. 

Won Europa League? Agree though - Ronaldo wins by a country mile if we're comparing the 2.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Won Europa League?

HE won the Europa League? Really! What didn Man Utd do last season?

Shall I cite all the posts in reference to Paul Pogba from last season?

What a load of bullshit! This sort of thing is the bullshit that football has with systematic moronic comprehension of what days and months mean. 

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

I thought you was making a joke aimed at Tesso... But seeing the stupidity being written here...

Well Teso also makes fun of me but I didn't want to mention him. I don't count him anyways.

As for the second bit... come on man xD

15 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Have you forgotten he was Europa Leagues best player last season? 

5 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Messi should win it and I'm not even being biassed.  By a long margin the best player of the year so far which still has some way to go.

This.

I can't even be arsed explaining why as it would get lengthy and I don't give a fuck enough about the matter to write such a lengthy post. All I will say is that hopefully Messi continues to play as he has been for over a decade now, as he's a joy to watch and the only player any of us will see who can score goals, create and dribble to such a ridiculous level.

8 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

This.

I can't even be arsed explaining why as it would get lengthy and I don't give a fuck enough about the matter to write such a lengthy post. All I will say is that hopefully Messi continues to play as he has been for over a decade now, as he's a joy to watch and the only player any of us will see who can score goals, create and dribble to such a ridiculous level.

Peppa Pig? xD

Edit: Give people 24hrs of something exceptional and amnesia sets in. :ph34r:

It's going to be either Messi or Ronaldo, Ronaldo was by far better last year and came up in big moments as an individual and won trophies with his club. He hasn't been very good this season though so it's a toss up Messi then. I personally would like to see someone outside those two win... Give it to Isco, Buffon or Aubemeyang.

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

It's going to be either Messi or Ronaldo, Ronaldo was by far better last year and came up in big moments as an individual and won trophies with his club. He hasn't been very good this season though so it's a toss up Messi then. I personally would like to see someone outside those two win... Give it to Isco, Buffon or Aubemeyang.

Agreed. Neither Messi nor Ronaldo won the treble like Pogba 

• The title was changed to Ballon d'Or 2017 - Cristiano Ronaldo Wins

Archived