Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Leicester City Discussion

Cengiz Under not staying beyond this summer. Been obvious for a while but been confirmed today. I've heard the club have concerns over his fitness.

A shame but the search goes on. My prediction is Romain Faivre. I reckon Thauvin goes to AC Milan.

On 03/04/2021 at 08:51, The Palace Fan said:

To be fair I think everybody here thought it was a good signing until they saw him play in that first season.

Yeah, I thought it was a pretty astute signing until I saw him look like total dogshite every time he played for Leicester.

Credit to him, and probably a lesson in why clubs should be patient with players at times, because he's truly turned it around and looks nothing like the hopeless fucker he looked for a few seasons.

51 minutes ago, Dan said:

Cengiz Under not staying beyond this summer. Been obvious for a while but been confirmed today. I've heard the club have concerns over his fitness.

A shame but the search goes on. My prediction is Romain Faivre. I reckon Thauvin goes to AC Milan.

I'm quite disappointed he's going back. Mainly because I genuinely thought he would be really good for us, and perhaps I'm disappointed that he didn't show us what he could be capable of. And only did it for about 5 minutes. Literally only glimpses of what he could do. Only a handful of games where he's looked the business - Zorya, Brentford, the cameos against Arsenal and Leeds... 

13 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah, I thought it was a pretty astute signing until I saw him look like total dogshite every time he played for Leicester.

Credit to him, and probably a lesson in why clubs should be patient with players at times, because he's truly turned it around and looks nothing like the hopeless fucker he looked for a few seasons.

I think people forget how young he was, perhaps arguably still is, and the fact he was playing 2nd fiddle to one of the best strikers we've ever had. Rodgers has done well to find a spot for him and get him going again. He's a great manager to get the best out of youngsters or give confidence to them if the players really want it. 

3 hours ago, Stan said:

I'm quite disappointed he's going back. Mainly because I genuinely thought he would be really good for us, and perhaps I'm disappointed that he didn't show us what he could be capable of. And only did it for about 5 minutes. Literally only glimpses of what he could do. Only a handful of games where he's looked the business - Zorya, Brentford, the cameos against Arsenal and Leeds... 

I think people forget how young he was, perhaps arguably still is, and the fact he was playing 2nd fiddle to one of the best strikers we've ever had. Rodgers has done well to find a spot for him and get him going again. He's a great manager to get the best out of youngsters or give confidence to them if the players really want it. 

I thought he was definitely the right type - clearly had something but fallen a bit out of favour. It's been clear for a while to me though that he wouldn't be sticking around. I think he's started one league game all season. He's clearly got a bit of talent, but I just don't think he's really what Rodgers wants.

Romain Faivre is who I think we'll sign. We've been linked.