talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester City Discussion

football forum

8 minutes ago, Dan said:

Storts edited one comment I made towards Teso once on an old forum to make it a bit more aggressive. The result of that action was a Mexican who supports 5 clubs absolutely hates Leicester more than anyone in the world hates anything else. Simple but effective.

Also hates Peru, Napoli, and Sunderland.

Just now, Dan said:

On those grounds it's a miracle Teso is still around.

Beat me to it.

If we want to have right minded discussions and avoid clear trolls, it amazes me that Teso is still around. 

18 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:
Why Leicester City fan who shouted homophobic slur was not banned from matches

He was put on a course to 'rehabilitate him and prevent further offences'. 

wow they are okay with homophobic chants and they are okay with fans beating up police and tearing up towns. 

You know what the ironic thing is though? Mexican fans are the absolute masters at homophobic chants and yet in Teso's eyes its OK when they do it but a complete farce when a Leicester fan does it.

Teso's theme song really should be the benny hill theme.

• Subscriber
On 9/14/2017 at 11:39 PM, Teso dos Bichos said:
Why Leicester City fan who shouted homophobic slur was not banned from matches

He was put on a course to 'rehabilitate him and prevent further offences'. 

wow they are okay with homophobic chants and they are okay with fans beating up police and tearing up towns. 

https://www.lcfc.com/news/476404/three-stadium-bans-issued/press-release

Next.

• Subscriber
On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 6:14 PM, Dan said:

Storts edited one comment I made towards Teso once on an old forum to make it a bit more aggressive. The result of that action was a Mexican who supports 5 clubs absolutely hates Leicester more than anyone in the world hates anything else. Simple but effective.

Storts is a bloody hero

• Administrator
1 hour ago, robosys said:

How has Ileanacho done so far? I know there were some Leicester fans that tag him as one of the next big thing who will score many many goals, has he been playing well?

played in a friendly against Gladbach and got injured after assisting a goal.

Missed the first few games of the season and has only played a couple of times so far. I think Shakespeare is still trying to find out the best way to utilise him. 

• Like 1

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, robosys said:

How has Ileanacho done so far? I know there were some Leicester fans that tag him as one of the next big thing who will score many many goals, has he been playing well?

Too early to say for reasons Stan has mentioned. Didn't play particularly well at Huddersfield but then again the whole team didn't.

My worry with him is that he won't work with Vardy. I get the feeling we may have bought yet another forward who you'd play with Okazaki, rather than with Vardy, just like Slimani is. I wonder if it's a long-term replacement for Vardy.

• Subscriber

Also in news today... Nigel Pearson has gone to OH Leuven xD the club King Power bought in the summer. This is a surprising move, not only that he's now managing in Belgium, but that he's actually back on terms with King Power again after what happened two years ago.

I have this sneaky feeling he isn't finished here.

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Too early to say for reasons Stan has mentioned. Didn't play particularly well at Huddersfield but then again the whole team didn't.

My worry with him is that he won't work with Vardy. I get the feeling we may have bought yet another forward who you'd play with Okazaki, rather than with Vardy, just like Slimani is. I wonder if it's a long-term replacement for Vardy.

I think he prefers being the main man up front which will definitely not work with Vardy like you said and I don't think he can do what Vardy does for Leicester like playing on a counter it fighting it out with CBs but let's wait and see anyway, will he be playing this weekend?

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, robosys said:

I think he prefers being the main man up front which will definitely not work with Vardy like you said and I don't think he can do what Vardy does for Leicester like playing on a counter it fighting it out with CBs but let's wait and see anyway, will he be playing this weekend?

I've got a bad feeling about it all if I'm honest (although I think I've turned quite negative xD) that he's a good player but not necessarily the right fit. I could be wrong but that's my fear for this signing.

I'd guess after the past two games that Okazaki will start as we were noticeably better with him on the pitch both times. I think we take what he gives us for granted, it's easy to do when you see him lose balance thirty times a game and not act as a huge goal threat of creative spark, but his energy and his breaking up of play from in the oppositions half is vital. He's a true dark horse of this side.

29 minutes ago, Dan said:

I've got a bad feeling about it all if I'm honest (although I think I've turned quite negative xD) that he's a good player but not necessarily the right fit. I could be wrong but that's my fear for this signing.

I'd guess after the past two games that Okazaki will start as we were noticeably better with him on the pitch both times. I think we take what he gives us for granted, it's easy to do when you see him lose balance thirty times a game and not act as a huge goal threat of creative spark, but his energy and his breaking up of play from in the oppositions half is vital. He's a true dark horse of this side.

I really think what you guys need is someone who can link up play from outside the box like you said and Okazaki offers plenty of that, Vardy and Okazaki should be left to start but bringing on Ileanacho as an impact sub might do wonders, he scored bulk of his goal as an impact sub but then again, City had opposition team camped in their own half so it was easy to get a goal with all that pressure

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, robosys said:

I really think what you guys need is someone who can link up play from outside the box like you said and Okazaki offers plenty of that, Vardy and Okazaki should be left to start but bringing on Ileanacho as an impact sub might do wonders, he scored bulk of his goal as an impact sub but then again, City had opposition team camped in their own half so it was easy to get a goal with all that pressure

Yeah definitely, and I think we've failed to do it again. I think a lot of us were hoping for Iheanacho to be that man but I reckon he'll probably be Vardy's long-term replacement as he ages and loses his pace, although he's a different kind of player to Vardy too.

Okazaki's had a good start this season and good on him. Like I've said, not the greatest player, but a largely overlooked cog in our machine and an absurd work rate.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
5 hours ago, Stan said:

delighted with that. 

He'll be in the England squad in the summer. :ph34r: 

It's not implausible. England's wide options are a massive weakness. Obviously he's going to have to up his game significantly in the league but last week was a very good start.

• 2 weeks later...