• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Taboo

football forum

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

That was hands down my favourite moment in the cell!

I was reading Hardy's interview recently and he had no doubt that it was going to be renewed. Either Hardy or Steven Knight i think had mentioned the story has a 3 season arc for where they want to go.

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, nudge said:

Good news: Season 2 is officially confirmed and is happening.

Bad news: Filming starts late 2019 or early 2020 only :( 

What? I thought they were shooting already. I was waiting for the release date :(

But I guess that's what happens if you have an A-List actor in a TV series. It was the same with Cumberbatch and Sherlock. 

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What? I thought they were shooting already. I was waiting for the release date :(

But I guess that's what happens if you have an A-List actor in a TV series. It was the same with Cumberbatch and Sherlock. 

Yes, Steven Knight confirmed yesterday that writing is "almost completed" and that it will hopefully go into production in late 2019 or early 2020 :( He also confirmed that the show is expected to last 3 seasons.

I'll have to rewatch Season 1 at some point as the wait is just too long...

• 2 years later...
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Big bucks in super hero films though.

Especially Disney owned ones.

Yeah, then he probably shouldn't be waffling about how the Season 2 of Taboo is "so important" to him 🙄

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yeah, then he probably shouldn't be waffling about how the Season 2 of Taboo is "so important" to him 🙄

He's just trying to keep all of his fans happy xD

It's better than him saying "fuck Taboo, I'm not doing that shit ever again" - at least he's keeping the door pretty open.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He's just trying to keep all of his fans happy xD

It's better than him saying "fuck Taboo, I'm not doing that shit ever again" - at least he's keeping the door pretty open.

Nah, I personally would prefer the 2nd option, as then I at least know what to expect. I don't like false hope, it's very detrimental xD 

• 3 months later...

Archived