talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday 3 (Group E) - Tuesday 17th October, 2017

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Indeed. Almost in double figures for goals by mid-October is more than we could have asked for. Got about 5-6 assists too I think? 

Yeah he's definitely been productive with assists as well. He got another today and was pretty crucial to the buildup of the other one of our goals we scored that wasn't scored by him.

Good player for sure. Better than I thought he'd be by a long shot. It's funny too because the biggest criticism of him is that he could be more clinical. And it's true - he could be more clinical, considering all of the chances he gets. But can you imagine how good he'd be if he was more clinical - 9/14 is already pretty incredible. It would be unreal.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah he's definitely been productive with assists as well. He got another today and was pretty crucial to the buildup of the other one of our goals we scored that wasn't scored by him.

Good player for sure. Better than I thought he'd be by a long shot. It's funny too because the biggest criticism of him is that he could be more clinical. And it's true - he could be more clinical, considering all of the chances he gets. But can you imagine how good he'd be if he was more clinical - 9/14 is already pretty incredible. It would be unreal.

He’s actually missed 3-4 guilt edged chances this season xD

2 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Surprised at that. Thought they were terrible against us. We should have won that game reasonably comfortably. Such a frustrating night that

Yeah, Spartak deffo done us a favour there. 

To be fair though we were just as dominant against Seville. Should have won that one too. 

4-1 Spartak xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived