talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Matchday 3 (Group C) - Wednesday 18th October, 2017

Morata could be fit for Roma, that is a big boost while we have Drinkwater, Moses and Kante confirmed as out. The midfield off Bakayoko and Cesc is terrible. Any option with Cesc in a midfield two is terrible, when he has cover from both Baka and Kante he does a decent job.

46 minutes ago, Cicero said:

He did against Spurs so wouldn't be surprised if he did it again. 

Again, won't be able to catch the game due to my new job, but if I see Willian or Cahill in the starting XI i won't even bother have any hopes for a result. 

We will start a three wingers works as a dream, said no one ever.

hour of the game gone and Atletico are still no better. Such a slow and laboured performance. No pressure on Qarabag players, no intensity. It's as if they're happy with a point here. They look bereft of ideas. Genuinely wouldn't surprise me if Qarabag got a winner here.

If Atletico cant beat carrier bag then it taints our game against them... 

And by them I mean Atletico of course... wouldn't take any great plaudits beating a side that could'nt beat newbies carrrier bag now could we.... 

Edited by Bluewolf

Big turning point in the game?!

Ndlovu, who's been superb so far, looks to be fouled but is booked for a dive. Godin sticks an arm out, Ndlovu falls way too easily and that works against him. 2nd booking and now off. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

2-0 Chelsea. Much like the ball fell kindly to Luiz for the first goal, the same happens for Hazard who volleys in from close range. Chelsea dominating and deserve the 2-0 though. 

Heard the opposite. Playing poor again and lucky to be 2-0 up

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Heard the opposite. Playing poor again and lucky to be 2-0 up

weird because I'm watching the Goals show on BT and when Chelsea went 2-0 up, they were saying it's Chelsea were on top. Then when Roma scored they were saying it had been even and 2-0 didn't reflect the game xD 

Judging by the highlights though Chelsea did actually seem to create the better chances and Roma only started getting in to it after they conceded the first.

Its been mostly Roma with the forward play and we have been soaking it up but were far quicker and more clinical with our chances... Its not been one sided or anything but they have edged that first half on possession... Roma look dangerous no doubt about it and we need another I reckon to make it safe..  

• The topic was unpinned