talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday 3 (Group C) - Wednesday 18th October, 2017

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morata could be fit for Roma, that is a big boost while we have Drinkwater, Moses and Kante confirmed as out. The midfield off Bakayoko and Cesc is terrible. Any option with Cesc in a midfield two is terrible, when he has cover from both Baka and Kante he does a decent job.

He did against Spurs so wouldn't be surprised if he did it again. 

Again, won't be able to catch the game due to my new job, but if I see Willian or Cahill in the starting XI i won't even bother have any hopes for a result. 

46 minutes ago, Cicero said:

He did against Spurs so wouldn't be surprised if he did it again. 

Again, won't be able to catch the game due to my new job, but if I see Willian or Cahill in the starting XI i won't even bother have any hopes for a result. 

We will start a three wingers works as a dream, said no one ever.

• Administrator

hour of the game gone and Atletico are still no better. Such a slow and laboured performance. No pressure on Qarabag players, no intensity. It's as if they're happy with a point here. They look bereft of ideas. Genuinely wouldn't surprise me if Qarabag got a winner here.

• Administrator

Big turning point in the game?!

Ndlovu, who's been superb so far, looks to be fouled but is booked for a dive. Godin sticks an arm out, Ndlovu falls way too easily and that works against him. 2nd booking and now off. 

• Administrator

2-0 Chelsea. Much like the ball fell kindly to Luiz for the first goal, the same happens for Hazard who volleys in from close range. Chelsea dominating and deserve the 2-0 though. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

2-0 Chelsea. Much like the ball fell kindly to Luiz for the first goal, the same happens for Hazard who volleys in from close range. Chelsea dominating and deserve the 2-0 though. 

Heard the opposite. Playing poor again and lucky to be 2-0 up

• The topic was unpinned

Archived