• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Westworld

football forum

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, nudge said:

I am as confused as I am hyped. I think I might have to re-watch Season 3, since I forgot many things about it. xD It generally slowed the Westworld hype train down a bit, by being so forgettable compared to the first two brilliant seasons. I hope they can get back to the brilliance. 

I was also hoping for Dr. Ford to show up until the end of the trailer. :( I know his story is over and all that, but Anthony Hopkins was just so amazing in that role. 

8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Evan Rachel Wood does return, shock horror xD.

Her looking very badass and pretty is pretty much the only thing I remember about Season 3. I remember Aaron Paul's character was drugged and looked at her in awe while she was involved in a shootout. I looked at her the same way even without the drugs. Well maybe a beer. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Add it to the ever increasing pile of stuff I need to watch, hopefully I may get to see this before i pass away of old age.. xD

A very subtle hint... xD

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

If that doesn't work I am going to start sending you overdue viewing penalty fees... xD

I'm kinda in a middle of a civil unrest here... xD

• Subscriber

So the next move now is for the machines to throw flies out of their mouth. I suppose the AI could do worse. 

I also feel like the show writers missed a trick with these androids. They could literally have a rolling cast in every season but they've made the machines so vain as part of S1 that they refused to let their faces go.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, nudge said:

The full trailer is out! Looks good... 

Clementine is back. :o 

Also, I have no idea what the fuck was going on in the trailer, but I'm in. 

I know it's not going to happen, but I want to see Anthony Hopkins as Dr. Ford one last time. 🥲

Also just posting here so  the embarassing topic can't be seen on the frontpage. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Did anyone else watch the new episode?

As ever with the opener of a Westworld series, I think it's hard to judge individual episodes until you've seen the whole thing pan out. Definitely felt that way with this one anyway. All questions, no answers.

Hopefully some Jeffrey Wright and Tessa Thompson in episode 2.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Did anyone else watch the new episode?

As ever with the opener of a Westworld series, I think it's hard to judge individual episodes until you've seen the whole thing pan out. Definitely felt that way with this one anyway. All questions, no answers.

Hopefully some Jeffrey Wright and Tessa Thompson in episode 2.

Watched it and enjoyed it, but am thoroughly confused. Definitely liked it better than the start of Season 3 though!

Great start to the new season. Enjoyed it! 

Also Ramin Djawadi already killing it again with the soundtrack and the cover of Landa del Rey's Video Games. 

• Subscriber

Just watched episode 2... A relentless fucking experience xD

So happy that this show is getting back to its best!

So many things to talk about... I'll post some thoughts tomorrow when I'm on computer again.

• Subscriber
32 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Great start to the new season. Enjoyed it! 

Also Ramin Djawadi already killing it again with the soundtrack and the cover of Landa del Rey's Video Games. 

I would pay quite a lot of money for an ongoing stream of Ramin Djawadi's instrumental covers of pop songs between and beyond WestWorld seasons.

4 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I would pay quite a lot of money for an ongoing stream of Ramin Djawadi's instrumental covers of pop songs between and beyond WestWorld seasons.

I have most of his Westworld songs on my phone. 😅

Fun fact, he was born in Duisburg, which is right next to my city. 

I'm looking forward to watching it once all the episodes are out.

But I'm going to be honest... I don't remember a single thing about Season 3. @Tommyreminded me that Jesse Pinkman's in the show now and I vaguely remember that... but that's just about all I remember xD

17 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

@Tommyreminded me that Jesse Pinkman's in the show now and I vaguely remember that...

Yea, it looks like they might actually make him useful in Season 4. I loved Aaron Paul in Breaking Bad, and it was such a shame how they wasted his talents in Season 3 of Westworld. 

• The title was changed to Westworld

Archived