The better place to talk football.

Westworld

football forum

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
11 minutes ago, nudge said:

Could somebody who uses Instagram check what this is all about? 

https://iknowyou.app/

Generic Instagram profile scanner. You're not missing much. Probably does 20 last posts in a time-frame then writes some stuff out for you to do. Uses text-to-speech to enforce the point too.

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Generic Instagram profile scanner. You're not missing much. Probably does 20 last posts in a time-frame then writes some stuff out for you to do. Uses text-to-speech to enforce the point too.

Hmm I was wondering in terms of Westworld mostly - this is part of their augmented reality experience (Incite is the fictional data company behind it) so I was just curious what angle does it add to the story.

• Subscriber
Just now, nudge said:

Hmm I was wondering in terms of Westworld mostly - this is part of their augmented reality experience (Incite is the fictional data company behind it) so I was just curious what angle does it add to the story.

Just builds the premise that using data they can make recommendations for a better life. It asked me to try more places out for my travels.

• Subscriber
Just now, Mel81x said:

Just builds the premise that using data they can make recommendations for a better life. It asked me to try more places out for my travels.

Meh.

• Subscriber
Just now, nudge said:

Meh.

My thoughts exactly. Think they could have made it more interesting but then again maybe one needs a far more active Instagram profile to see something different.

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Mel81x said:

So much in that first episode to discuss but I'll wait till the 48 hrs is done. Anyone else finish watching it yet?

Was hoping to watch the premiere live last night but fell asleep... Will watch later tonight after work.

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, Mel81x said:

So much in that first episode to discuss but I'll wait till the 48 hrs is done. Anyone else finish watching it yet?

I did last night. There is alot to unpack. I also feel like I should have rewatched the second season first xD

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I did last night. There is alot to unpack. I also feel like I should have rewatched the second season first xD

When the second season aired I thought it wasn't and couldn't live up to season 1. Now, I am thinking it was all a setup for what we're seeing now.

• The title was changed to Westworld

Archived