talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton reject Zidane in favour of Marco Silva

football forum

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether or not there is anybody ideal to take over right Now, this is still the right decision. Koeman had lost the players and didn't look to have a clue what to do with the side, he had to go while you've still got 2/3 of the season left. 

I'd be going after Tuchel very strongly if I were you lot. 

• Subscriber

Oh wow, imagine my shock that he goes just before they play us. Fuck sake.

This is crap for us as well. It's a triple whammy when you combine that with them being more likely to get someone in than us and the biggest worry of all, that with go with Koeman.

He had to go though. This season's been nothing short of a disaster so far.

On 22/10/2017 at 4:02 PM, Cannabis said:

A David Moyes return would be an absolute disgrace. I'd rather keep Koeman.

Why? He left you because he had a chance to manage one of the biggest clubs in the world. Nothing wrong with that. 

On 22/10/2017 at 4:01 PM, RandoEFC said:

Screenshot_20171022-160022.thumb.png.ae86ba29ff0f04fd6c1429fc590c4aad.png

Benitez 10-1. Add a couple of zeros to that. Fore sean dyce has earned a chance to manage a club like everton.

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Why? He left you because he had a chance to manage one of the biggest clubs in the world. Nothing wrong with that. 

I think it's more the case that he's done fuck all since leaving in the first place (including leaving Sunderland in the shit they're in).

As for Giggs, an absolute joke that he's still expecting to manage a premiership club rather than starting elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I think it's more the case that he's done fuck all since leaving in the first place (including leaving Sunderland in the shit they're in).

As for Giggs, an absolute joke that he's still expecting to manage a premiership club rather than starting elsewher

2 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

As for Giggs, an absolute joke that he's still expecting to manage a premiership club rather than starting elsewhere.

Yeah I know but he did a great job at everton. They were a bottom half side before he came. He didn't become a shit manager after leaving them. Utd was to big for him. Hardly any British managers do well in Spain and sunderland were a sinking ship. You don't just go.l from being a good manager to a shit one.

6 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

What did he say?

Moyes said Everton fans were a disgrace after we beat them 1-0 at Old Trafford. He also tried to force Baines and Fellaini out for laughable fees saying that if he were still Everton manager he wouldn't stand in their way of leaving. 

• The title was changed to Allardyce Sacked; Silva Tipped to Take Over

Archived