talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Week 8 Table

• Administrator

Very strong week for @Lucas puts him back in contention for top spot as he capitalises on a low score by @Pep Talk. Further credit to Lucas for being the only one to predict Watford 2-1 Arsenal.

The same credit to @Dan as well for predicting a goalless draw between Liverpool and Man Utd despite all the attacking talent of both sides. 

After the top 3, only five points separate 4th to 11th so there's still plenty of time for that to become even tighter or for any one to try and close down the top. 

pl8.PNG

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Thought I'd drop a lot of points by predicting 3 draws on the Sunday and Monday fixtures but thankfully they all pulled through for me.

Three solid weeks for me now, some of my more brazen predictions in August really set me back.

Same here... Saturday was a bit hit and miss but pulled some decent points Sunday and Monday

Obviously I would have taken that score before the rounds easy.

But can't help but feel a little gutted to get so close to 5 bang on scores and the bonus. Had Swansea 1-0 and Spurs 2-0. Just needed it the other way round.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Obviously I would have taken that score before the rounds easy.

But can't help but feel a little gutted to get so close to 5 bang on scores and the bonus. Had Swansea 1-0 and Spurs 2-0. Just needed it the other way round.

alright Mr Greedy.

• Subscriber

I was seriously the only person to put Mourinho going away to a big side as a 0-0 draw? xD

Also like how my Man City to win 5-0 actually got a bonus point through it ending 7-2 xD

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, Dan said:

I was seriously the only person to put Mourinho going away to a big side as a 0-0 draw? xD

Also like how my Man City to win 5-0 actually got a bonus point through it ending 7-2 xD

yeah xD. Fluky on at least 1 part!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived