talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Which Managers Do You Hate?

football forum

if there is an existing thread, just merge this one ..... thanks.  

let me start --

Rafa Benitez - i know what self confidence is, but this man only has arrogance written all over his interviews and yet he can't back all his claims with good results.

Arsene Wenger - season after season Arsenal has failed to win the EPL crown, he should be gentleman enough to let some other coach try and win it for Arsenal.

Pep - his years during the theater-of-barca when his players were acting to help them win a game

Jose -  his pointing-fingers-antics is such as pain. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mourinho - Just a cunt with no redeeming qualities

Guardiola - Possibly the saltiest human being in the world. Also, it has gotten better, but his Barcelona teams played the most boring, cowardly football I've ever seen

Hodgson - Useless mong who apologised to Alex Ferguson for taking the Liverpool job. Complete gay mouth

Mourinho - total arsehole, plays unattractive football with expensive teams, wins stuff while being an arsehole and playing unattractive football. Cannot stand him, he's a literal piece of a shit that has taken human form.

Fat Sam - total arsehole, plays unattractive football with cheap teams. Thinks he's good enough for Real Madrid, when Newcastle were too big of a club for him.

Tony Pulis - there might be a theme here... Tony Pulis is a manager where the most exciting thing about any of his teams was Rory Delap meant they could use throw ins like corners. He's a less inventive Fat Sam.

Diego Simeone - this one is less justifiable tbh. I just think he's an irritating shithead

16 hours ago, bozziovai said:

add to the list - CONTE.    another gaylord.

Hold on buddy, there's no need for homophobia. This is a family friendly community for all kinds of belief and sexual orientations. We have some openly gay proud members on this forum, our very own Anton and Berserker both like it up the wrong'un. 

Mods please delete this vile homosexuality ridden post from Bozz and consider a 28 day ban.

Kind Regards

Any O.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Any O'Brien said:

Hold on buddy, there's no need for homophobia. This is a family friendly community for all kinds of belief and sexual orientations. We have some openly gay proud members on this forum, our very own Anton and Berserker both like it up the wrong'un. 

Mods please delete this vile homosexuality ridden post from Bozz and consider a 28 day ban.

Kind Regards

Any O.

Thank you for raising this, @Any O'Brien. Please be reassured the appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against bozziovai.

I have sent a PM to @bozziovai with a clear message about the standards of posting required here at TF365. It's not fair that members like Anton, Berserker or even staff like Cannabis should face this kind of discrimination. Check your PMs, Bozz. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Thank you for raising this, @Any O'Brien. Please be reassured the appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against bozziovai.

I have sent a PM to @bozziovai with a clear message about the standards of posting required here at TF365. It's not fair that members like Anton, Berserker or even staff like Cannabis should face this kind of discrimination. Check your PMs, Bozz. 

Thanks for the swift response Stan. It has put to rest any worries that the forum was becoming a place where hate was spread. If people love cock then that is up to them.

I look forward to hearing about the length of the suspension in due course.

Yours sincerely 

Any O.

3 hours ago, Stan said:

received no PM whatsoever.

so, let me get this straight ........ saying gaylord without the intention of hurting anyone, just using it as a term - is offensive   ???   but that shit that AnyOBrien did to me way back can be just left alone ???

and i don't want to quote this ... just copy paste

Bozziovai if he was a football manager.

my response to AnyOBrien ... is fuck you !!! you homophobic discriminating self righteous asshole.    if what cannabis has said that you are wheel-chaired bound .. then better.   suffer in that state.   continue venting out your frustration that you cannot walk to other people.    again - go fuck yourself.

7 hours ago, bozziovai said:

received no PM whatsoever.

so, let me get this straight ........ saying gaylord without the intention of hurting anyone, just using it as a term - is offensive   ???   but that shit that AnyOBrien did to me way back can be just left alone ???

and i don't want to quote this ... just copy paste

Bozziovai if he was a football manager.

my response to AnyOBrien ... is fuck you !!! you homophobic discriminating self righteous asshole.    if what cannabis has said that you are wheel-chaired bound .. then better.   suffer in that state.   continue venting out your frustration that you cannot walk to other people.    again - go fuck yourself.

Any need to grass on me for what happened the other week? Quite frankly pal no one likes a grass.

Just because I do not want to derail this thread any further I believe we should take this to PM's, please check your PM's Bozzi.

Yours Sincerely

Any O.

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

@Stan, I've just ran the IP Report in the Staff Control Panel and it looks as though @bozziovai has duplicate accounts on here, is this something we should look into?

Just done some further checks in the Admin Control Panel and it looks like there's another account with links to Mexico and/or USA.

Will work on this over the weekend. Puts my weekend plans in to the shitter though. Ffs. 

Archived