talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Which Managers Do You Hate?

football forum

1 hour ago, Any O'Brien said:

Any need to grass on me for what happened the other week? Quite frankly pal no one likes a grass.

Just because I do not want to derail this thread any further I believe we should take this to PM's, please check your PM's Bozzi.

Yours Sincerely

Any O.

shut the fuck up.   you're the one who instigated all this.

first was that accusations you made that i made derogatory comments against Dan, next was that you said you'd hate me if i were a manager and the last straw was that gaylord.

dude, i'm not ignorant to forums, i'm an admin in one and a moderator from the other.  i know the common rule of attack the opinion not the person.   but what you did is a personal attack and here you are playing the victim.

it's you who's the asshole here. not me.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

@Stan, I've just ran the IP Report in the Staff Control Panel and it looks as though @bozziovai has duplicate accounts on here, is this something we should look into?

why would i make multiple accounts ??? what for ???   and if you see that i have multiple ip address that's becoz sometimes i use VPN coz you know i'm here in saudi.   damn stupid country has blocked a lot of sites.  

18 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

shut the fuck up.   you're the one who instigated all this.

first was that accusations you made that i made derogatory comments against Dan, next was that you said you'd hate me if i were a manager and the last straw was that gaylord.

dude, i'm not ignorant to forums, i'm an admin in one and a moderator from the other.  i know the common rule of attack the opinion not the person.   but what you did is a personal attack and here you are playing the victim.

it's you who's the asshole here. not me.

Kind regards

Any O.

Malky McKay: sexist, racist, homophobic bastard. Worse than all that, he's just an incompetent thicko carried from one job to the other by having chums in the right places. 

There are also others for whom that second part applies: Redknapp, Sherwood, McGhee, and many more.

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, bozziovai said:

received no PM whatsoever.

so, let me get this straight ........ saying gaylord without the intention of hurting anyone, just using it as a term - is offensive   ???   but that shit that AnyOBrien did to me way back can be just left alone ???

and i don't want to quote this ... just copy paste

Bozziovai if he was a football manager.

my response to AnyOBrien ... is fuck you !!! you homophobic discriminating self righteous asshole.    if what cannabis has said that you are wheel-chaired bound .. then better.   suffer in that state.   continue venting out your frustration that you cannot walk to other people.    again - go fuck yourself.

xDxDxD

P6ygyN7aU4MVi.gif.be444d1d85ae6c0f80bcd99d2f182508.gif

54 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Hi Any O'Fatso, how's the wheelchair working for you?, you freckled twatic flid.

It's going well, as you can see from above I have been participating in a bit of fishing recently, got bored of having your as a forum pet so have decided to give Boz a chance. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Any O'Brien said:

It's going well, as you can see from above I have been participating in a bit of fishing recently, got bored of having your as a forum pet so have decided to give Boz a chance. 

Funnily enough, while doing some early morning IP checks with my colleagues in Delhi and Mumbai, it turns out Berserker and Bozziovai are the same person. He thinks he can hide behind VPN and use Saudi as a smokescreen. He won't get away with it now. 

21 minutes ago, Any O'Brien said:

Haha just read the other thread, hadn't seen that nor the posts here. God dammit i hate missing all the action, next time quote me so i can take part, or tell your caretaker to do so for you since you probably won't remember you diaper-wearing cuntmuppet.

14 minutes ago, Stan said:

Funnily enough, while doing some early morning IP checks with my colleagues in Delhi and Mumbai, it turns out Berserker and Bozziovai are the same person. He thinks he can hide behind VPN and use Saudi as a smokescreen. He won't get away with it now. 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Haha just read the other thread, hadn't seen that nor the posts here. God dammit i hate missing all the action, next time quote me so i can take part, or tell your caretaker to do so for you since you probably won't remember you diaper-wearing cuntmuppet.

maxresdefault.jpg

Please ask permission before using pictures of my cousin. 

The only manager I really hate is Mourinho. 

His arrogance, his hypocrisy, his sour grapes, the infuriating shit football he'll ultimately play even with the worlds most talented and creative squad.

But I love to hate him and am glad he's around to be honest, as its great to beat him. He's a necessary bad guy.

4 hours ago, Lucas said:

@bozziovai

Word of advice. If you want to keep @Any O'Brien happy, just bring him a can of lager, some chicken, a mobile phone and something to keep him warm.

And don't forget to call him by his real name, Moaty. That should suffice.

nnnaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.      it's me who should apologize.     O'Brien  just hauled in a big fish in me hahahaha.    i'm so slow in getting the drift .....

Sorry guys for being so stiff and acting like a turd.     

@Any O'Brien  ... sorry for those offensive words.   You got me good -- AGAIN :P  :P  

Archived