talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Thursday 19th October - Matchday 3 (Group E)

Hopefully that Everton 'fan' is dumped by the mother of the child. What a fucking prick of the highest order. 

I suspect this crap about wanting to see a ruck from the everton fan is tongue in cheek but if not then its childish as fuck. 

Everton are absolute shite. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Are you 4 years old? What a stupid thing to say, the scuffle was caused by Everton's incompetent centre back deserving to be sent off, it was embarrassing behaviour from a team that was completely outclassed and couldn't compete.

Wouldn't mind being young again, Dodger. 

Didn't know about the Everton 'incident' till I got to work. I was expecting a full on punch, the way people were talking about it. 

I reckon what's gone against the bloke, and rightly so, is the fact he's run down the stairs and shoved the Lyon keeper. If he was sat on the front row, there's an argument there that he was pushing the player away as he was protecting his child but having ran down the steps, it's a no brainier that the bloke had to be banned. 

When i heard a fan had 'punched' a player i thought nothing more of if than the blokes going to be a backward pondlife specimen thats not worth a second thought. Whats surprised me more if people laughing and/or condoning his actions. I mean what the actual fuck? These are the same people that will be playing the victim card when in Russia next summer.

No doubt the person involved will blame the government and everybody other than himself when he gets a knock at the door from social services in the future too.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived