AC Milan vs Genoa
SPAL vs Sassuolo
Torino vs Roma
Udinese vs Juventus
Lazio vs Cagliari, 19.45

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Napoli should win again. This is the type of game they usually win. If they lose, it would be away to one of the smaller sides or any of the 2 games against Juventus.

This is the most difficult game of the whole season for us (way more difficult than Rube). Napoli's in top form and they definitely deserve their first spot on the ranking table but let's see if we can compete with them. We are fighting for this scudetto too after all we don't play in any European competition so this scudetto is all we got.

and I hope my second favorite proves himself in the second half. Why did we make him captain for? I hope one of Candreva's numerous crosses find his head and he scores. Come on Mauro Icardi. You are our only hope! (He has done nothing so far but that is mainly because all of Candreva's crosses have been inaccurate)

Just now, Stan said:

think that goes down as a Napoli 0-0 Handanovic result.

You're exaggerating but I admit that Handa saved our asses a couple of times tonight. We played decently though. THIS was the most difficult game of the season. I'm happy that we got a positive result. Not excited though. We did almost nothing in front. Mauro and Peri were absent tonight.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

You're exaggerating but I admit that Handa saved our asses a couple of times tonight. We played decently though. THIS was the most difficult game of the season. I'm happy that we got a positive result. Not excited though. We did almost nothing in front. Mauro and Peri were absent tonight.

yeah slightly exaggerating :D 

Apart from Icardi setting up Vecino for his chance, I can't remember him touching the ball in or near Napoli's area once.

Archived