Swansea vs Man Utd

Wednesday 25th October, 2017
Chelsea vs Everton 
Tottenham vs West Ham, 20.00

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

bit shit that Arsenal and Norwich both play today and then again 2 days later.

Game could have easily been played on Wednesday with Tottenham vs West Ham switched to Tuesday (obviously their league game against Liverpool today could have stayed on Saturday). 

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

bit shit that Arsenal and Norwich both play today and then again 2 days later.

Game could have easily been played on Wednesday with Tottenham vs West Ham switched to Tuesday (obviously their league game against Liverpool today could have stayed on Saturday). 

It'll be two totally different teams that play, probably for both sides but certainly for Arsenal.

• Administrator
Just now, Toony said:

It'll be two totally different teams that play, probably for both sides but certainly for Arsenal.

that shouldn't matter. 

Norwich don't have the squad depth like Arsenal do.

Wouldn't surprise me that if they did play weaker squads, the Football League would punish Norwich for it. 

We will definitely rotate. We're playing Friday night against Sheffield United on Sky so we will want to keep players fresh. I will assume we'll keep a winning side as it is for that game, I just don't know how many changes we'll make but there will be at least 5, possibly more, but potentially it could line up like this...

----------------------Weideweld

Anita Jansson Shaughnessy Borthwick-Jackson

--------------------Klich  Viera

--------------Sacko Hernandez Dallas

--------------------------Roofe

A combination of Lasogga, Saiz, Alioski, Ayling, Cooper, Pennington, Phillips, O'Kane, Lonergan on the bench.

• Subscriber

Leeds have an arguably more important game at the weekend, have more to play for in the league and play their game at the weekend on Friday night whereas we play Sunday. We have no excuse for not beating what is likely to be a highly rotated Leeds side.

3-1 Leicester. Iheanacho to bag. Gray and Chilwell to turn up.

I expect something like...

Jakupovic

Amartey - Morgan - Dragovic - Chilwell

Gray - King - Iborra - Albrighton

Slimani - Iheanacho

With Okazaki coming on when we realise again he's about the only forward we actually perform with at the minute xD

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Dan said:

Leeds have an arguably more important game at the weekend, have more to play for in the league and play their game at the weekend on Friday night whereas we play Sunday. We have no excuse for not beating what is likely to be a highly rotated Leeds side.

3-1 Leicester. Iheanacho to bag. Gray and Chilwell to turn up.

I expect something like...

Jakupovic

Amartey - Morgan - Dragovic - Chilwell

Gray - King - Iborra - Albrighton

Slimani - Iheanacho

With Okazaki coming on when we realise again he's about the only forward we actually perform with at the minute xD

I doubt it will be Jakupovic considering Hamer has been on the bench. 

Ironically Jakupovic is doing what Hamer had to do over the past couple of years xD

I hope we do see Dragovic though. About time he got a run out. 

You can't beat anyone? Your manager just got sacked? You are bottom of the table? Do you need points after you had been in shit form? Call Chelsea Football Club, we will provide you with points and a terrible performance to make you look like Barcelona and make ourselves look like a pub team. We will probably lose tomorrow to Everton it is just our style.

2 hours ago, True Blue said:

You can't beat anyone? Your manager just got sacked? You are bottom of the table? Do you need points after you had been in shit form? Call Chelsea Football Club, we will provide you with points and a terrible performance to make you look like Barcelona and make ourselves look like a pub team. We will probably lose tomorrow to Everton it is just our style.

We haven't won at Chelsea since 2011 in the FA Cup, on pens. And the time before that was 1994. You should be good. 

3 hours ago, True Blue said:

Was thinking that myself.... I can see another Crystal palace jobby coming on for this... 

37 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Was thinking that myself.... I can see another Crystal palace jobby coming on for this... 

I hope not but i see us struggle again, and probably go out. Give the younger and bench players a chance, they always run their heart out if nothing else.

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

I hope not but i see us struggle again, and probably go out. Give the younger and bench players a chance, they always run their heart out if nothing else.

You would like to think we could bounce on from the win against Watford especially being at home as well but if we have the wrong attitude then we are only going to end up shooting ourselves in the foot again.. 

Who is in temporary charge at Everton for the time being? Just I can see them being rallied and putting in a stellar performance and knocking us out.. xD

2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

You would like to think we could bounce on from the win against Watford especially being at home as well but if we have the wrong attitude then we are only going to end up shooting ourselves in the foot again.. 

Who is in temporary charge at Everton for the time being? Just I can see them being rallied and putting in a stellar performance and knocking us out.. xD

Unsworth. U23 manager so expect a few kids to at least play a part. 

1 hour ago, HK85 said:

Unsworth. U23 manager so expect a few kids to at least play a part. 

Ok... I suppose given the situation the main focus will be getting your league position sorted out and the Cup will be way down on the radar.. would be good to see some of our own youngsters out there.. 

I understand that Phil Neville has hinted that he may be interested in the role how do you feel about that? 

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Stan said:

I doubt it will be Jakupovic considering Hamer has been on the bench. 

Ironically Jakupovic is doing what Hamer had to do over the past couple of years xD

I hope we do see Dragovic though. About time he got a run out. 

I wonder if that was just Shakespeare's bias. The Jakupovic signing looks absolutely baffling. I can't get my head around him being behind Hamer.

Dragovic I'm sure will start.

I swear to god if it's Slimani & Ulloa I'm going home.

10 changes for us as expected.

Gives the lads who've been on the fringes a chance to impress and others like Jansson and Pablo a chance to get themselves back in the first XI.

I fully expect Leicester to overpower us tonight mind. 2-0.

• Administrator

Hernandez just scored a superb goal for Leeds. Weaves in and out a couple of Leicester players outside the box and gets a shot away which goes in just off the bar. Good strike. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived