Fiorentina vs Torino
Genoa vs Napoli
Juventus vs SPAL
Sassuolo vs Udinese

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

heey, he's not Brazilian, he's Argentinian!

Potato, tomato, he isn't winning the World Cup anytime soon either way! :farmer:

It is absolutely insane how few chances Icardi needs to score goals. 

31 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

Dalbert only on the bench again, with Nagatomo favoured. Has he just not adapted to playing for Inter yet?

Nagatomo is trusted because he is industrious and fits well with Spaletti's high-energy discipline. That is my impression anyway.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Spike said:

Potato, tomato, he isn't winning the World Cup anytime soon either way! :farmer:

that's one reason why I love him - ridiculously clinical. Better than the likes of Benzema and Cavani who seem to need about 5 or 6 chances to score. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

shout out to Borja Valero as well - workhorse in midfield. Energy levels are brilliant and makes this Inter side tick. 

I want Vecino to do another one of his dribbles. That guy has the ball glued to his feet. Inter really have turned a new leaf with the transfers of the last year or two, especially now with Spaletti. Exciting stuff.

13 minutes ago, Spike said:

Speaking of Brazilians, Cremonese's Paulinho scored the goal of the month tonight. I hope someone uploads it on youtube or somewhere so I can share.

• Administrator

Despite the 3rd goal in the 2nd half, Inter have taken their foot off the gas and paid for it. Nearly full time but it's been a nervy final 10-15 minutes with it going to 3-2. They lost their discipline a bit. 

10 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Yeah, I was gonna post it on the Serie B topic. You see that football in Italy is getting better and better. Even Serie B is full of sensational goals every week. 35 goals were scored last night in Serie B and 5 in Inter's game in Serie A.  More Serie A games tonight.

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

Yeah, I was gonna post it on the Serie B topic. You see that football in Italy is getting better and better. Even Serie B is full of sensational goals every week. 35 goals were scored last night in Serie B and 5 in Inter's game in Serie A.  More Serie A games tonight.

could be 35 goals for Juventus against SPAL xD 

I'm sure that Inter would have scored a lot more goals last night if Eder had started from the beginning and Candreva had stayed on the bench. I don't know why Spalletti prefers Candreva. I believe he is worthless and he destroys Inter's game plus he misses every chance he gets to score contrarily to Eder who has a much more efficient ratio.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived