talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How would you feel in this situation?

football forum

I'd say stop being a mong. You're living in a pretty excellent situation. You have a full house for next to fuck all so you can save for your own house In the future. Fuck knows this shite you're on about being "embarassed" to be renting a house from your aunt...that makes no sense. 

Stay in the house, stop being a knobhead to your aunt and chill out for fuck sake. Honestly, you'll regret leaving once you move into this bedroom you're going to be renting. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/10/2017 at 0:10 PM, Berserker said:

I understand you, i wouldn't live with someone i don't get along with if i had the chance to move somewhere else. While it was nice of her to rent you the house for cheap, invading your personal space without asking for your permission is not. And i doubt she told you she may stay there sometimes when you made the agreement, otherwise knowing you from what you have written i know you wouldn't have accepted.

It's like for example when you make a deal that's beneficial to you with someone but then after the deal was made they tell you they want more money or something. Like no mate, that's not what we agreed, you shook my hand and gave me your word and never even hinted this was a possibility so fuck off.

The agreement was that she could come down to see the family which was generally every 8 weeks or so. And at Christmas. We never really thought about something like this. I asked for peoples opinions and so I have to accept with them but I don't personally feel like I'm being ungrateful. I've always appropriciated her renting it to me cheap but we never said I would deffintily stay there forever. 

On 26/10/2017 at 2:31 PM, Danny said:

Move out.

She gives it to you on the cheap so you can't really complain.

I haven't really ever complained to be honest. Not sure if you were suggesting I had or not. At the end of the day it's a rental that I'm not happy with so I'm moving on. Don't think there is a lot wrong with that. She'll get a lot more if she rents it on the open market anyway.

13 hours ago, Anton said:

Don't complain too much bro I've been living with fucking three ferrets for 6 months. 

Disclaimer: haven't been feeling guilty about actual sex with ferrets 

Anyway xD

Archived