The better place to talk football.

Star Signs

football forum

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, The Rebel CRS said:

There is nothing wrong with kinky, although whips would be a bit too extreme  xD

Hey, it was you who told me to get the whips and chains out xD can't talk your way out of it anymore :ph34r:

As someone who knows a wee bit of astrology,  I wouldn't have ever put @Berserker as Pieces.  Pieces are shy compassionate beings,  who feel depressed by other people's sufferings.  So much so that it can consume them. They would never even pick on others.  I am not saying @Berserker is a cruel person,  but come on he is not shy and doesn't mind a dark joke. 

Also surprised with @Tsubasa being Aries.  Aries are dismissive,  arrogant and natural leaders. Tsubs is a kind bloke. 

Not surprised at @Stan being a Capricorn or @nudge being Leo and @Mel81x being Pieces. 

Would be surprised if @SirBalondoesntturnouttobeGemini

Just visited the site.  It is spot on about my (Virgo) negative traits. 

Undesirable personality traits : Selfishness, irritability, apprehension, secretiveness, scepticism, coldness, unresponsiveness, inconstancy, indecision, short tempered nature, timidity, calculative approach

Virgos do worry a lot and doubt every damn thing. 

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Just visited the site.  It is spot on about my (Virgo) negative traits. 

Undesirable personality traits : Selfishness, irritability, apprehension, secretiveness, scepticism, coldness, unresponsiveness, inconstancy, indecision, short tempered nature, timidity, calculative approach

Virgos do worry a lot and doubt every damn thing. 

i remember you saying a while ago that one of your relative (maybe your mother) was into astrology.

1 hour ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

As someone who knows a wee bit of astrology,  I wouldn't have ever put @Berserker as Pieces.  Pieces are shy compassionate beings,  who feel depressed by other people's sufferings.  So much so that it can consume them. They would never even pick on others.  I am not saying @Berserker is a cruel person,  but come on he is not shy and doesn't mind a dark joke. 

Also surprised with @Tsubasa being Aries.  Aries are dismissive,  arrogant and natural leaders. Tsubs is a kind bloke. 

Not surprised at @Stan being a Capricorn or @nudge being Leo and @Mel81x being Pieces. 

Hahaha...  I'm actually Sagitarius but I couldn't find the part that says all those things for my star sign so didn't bother to dispute its accuracy. O.o

8 hours ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

I agree with you, guess we could blame my ascendant sign haha. What would you say was my sign if you didn't know?

6 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Hahaha...  I'm actually Sagitarius but I couldn't find the part that says all those things for my star sign so didn't bother to dispute its accuracy. O.o

Here you have it, had you look up you would've found i had posted it.

Sagittarius

Positive Qualities of Sagittarius:

Large-hearted:

Frank:

Fearlessness:

Self-dependent:

Love for nature and travel.

Negative Qualities of Sagittarius:

Over-confident:

Brash:

Inconsistent:

Lack of focus:

On 01/11/2017 at 9:11 PM, Berserker said:

I agree with you, guess we could blame my ascendant sign haha. What would you say was my sign if you didn't know?

I am not an expert like my mum,  but to me it would be Aries or even more of a Taurus,  because you don't back down from a confrontation and hold your own.

If I only saw your posts in mafia games then Cancer,  cause no one manipulates people like a Cancer. :D

Here's the important point though,  we only get to see a side of one's personality online. 

On 01/11/2017 at 2:25 PM, SirBalon said:

Yep,  I'm surprised xD

• 2 years later...
  • Subscriber

@Bluewolf

You might not seem to be who you are by your star sign   :shutup:  O.o

Quote.thumb.png.0468d0a2aee68646e35af578092ce8cb.png

Why your zodiac sign may not be what you think it is

FRAMES - 1/3

BB10fwmo.img?h=533&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

While most people are aware that astrology is not science-based, it can be difficult to convince believers that a person’s behaviour and luck isn't influenced by their star signs.

However, even the star signs we assign to people may be inaccurate, as the Earth’s wobble means the dates of the zodiac aren’t what they used to be thousands of years ago.

Zodiac signs were originally based on constellations of stars, with a person’s behaviours and fate governed by the position of the sun at the time of their birth.

But, as James Kaler, professor emeritus of Astronomy at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, explained in an article for The Conversation, astrological signs no longer line up with the zodiac because of “a wobble in the Earth’s rotational axis called precession.”

According to Kaler, precession causes the Earth to bulge slightly at the equator during its rotation. The gravity of the moon and sun then “pull on the bulge,” which causes Earth to wobble.

“The wobble causes the Earth’s axis, which is the centre line around which it rotates, to swing in a slow circle over the course of 25,800 years,” he wrote, adding that “this movement alters the view of the zodiac from Earth, making the constellations appear to slide to the east, roughly a degree per human lifetime.”

As Kaler told the Wall Street Journal, while the precession “sounds slow,” it changes the polestar, the star directly above the North Pole that marks due north.

For astronomers, the change means using coordinates, updated every 50 years, to find something in the sky.

But for astrologers, who still base Earthly matters on the sun’s first-reported passage through the constellations, the change has never been corrected - meaning the sun appears to pass through the constellations “around one month later than what is recorded in horoscopes”.

“About 2,000 years ago, the dates were correct,” Kaler told the outlet. “In another 24,000 years, they will be correct again.”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/why-your-zodiac-sign-may-not-be-what-you-think-it-is/ar-BB10j3dH#image=1

Archived