EFL Cup Quarter-Final Draw

football forum

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Are we sure it's not 4am? :whistling:

definitely. the weird thing being that Phil Tufnell and Matt Dawson, the most popular and well-known footballers, will be doing the draw.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

definitely. the weird thing being that Phil Tufnell and Matt Dawson, the most popular and well-known footballers, will be doing the draw.

Is that serious? xD 

I think I preferred it when it was done in a badly lit barn yard in Vietnam

• Administrator
1 minute ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Is that serious? xD 

I think I preferred it when it was done in a badly lit barn yard in Vietnam

yeah!! as if EFL wanted some kind of homage to Question of Sport. No doubt Sue Barker gets to shake the balls in the bag :ph34r: 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/10/24/carabao-cup-organsiers-turn-british-sporting-royalty-matt-dawson/

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

In the interests of fairness I think both Manchester clubs should be drawn together... and Arsenal should get Spurs 

Agreed. Should we beat Everton, hope we get someone other than Man Utd. Getting a bit boring knocking them out of another cup competition. 

6 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

In the interests of fairness I think both Manchester clubs should be drawn together... and Arsenal should get Spurs 

That plan has gone tits up xD

This Carabao Cup is the gift that keeps giving. Draw is delayed due to 'technical glitches'.

Brilliant marketing ploy mind. Go grab yourself a can of Carabao incase you fall asleep waiting for the draw. Whenever the draw takes place.

• Subscriber

I'm genuinely suspicious that it was a fix. The third round too there literally wasn't the slightest bit of evidence that a draw actually took place.

Surprise surprise the big clubs avoided each other.

35 minutes ago, Dan said:

I'm genuinely suspicious that it was a fix. The third round too there literally wasn't the slightest bit of evidence that a draw actually took place.

Surprise surprise the big clubs avoided each other.

So leicester the ex league champions arent a big club? :ph34r:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, VanPaddy said:

So leicester the ex league champions arent a big club? :ph34r:

Won it more recently than all bar Chelsea in there and Chelsea only won it because of our influence :ph34r:

football forum

The worrying thing is this Carabao Cup has been a total farce yet nothing will be done about it, this is the way football is going so strap yourselves in and prepare yourself.

Archived