Hoffenheim vs Gladbach
Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig, 17.30

Sunday
Werder Bremen vs Augsburg
Stuttgart vs Freiburg, 17.00

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So!  the Pokal game against RB and Bayern had a few weird moments, but last  night's Mainz/Frankfurt match needed a strong referee(not there) and Eintracht must be trying to get an award for the dirtiest, nastiest team in the BL. Strange how this has got so bad since they signed the rat Boateng and he was a disgrace - so what's normal?  Is this just my idea or anyone else beginning to see what's happening?

Let's hope for a good Saturday of real footy!

The penalty decision was a joke, but so was BVB's defending yet again. Peter Bosz unwilling to change his tactcs. I've never seen so many 1 vs. 1 situations because the defensive line pushes up too high. EVERY fucking game. 

2 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

The penalty decision was a joke, but so was BVB's defending yet again. Peter Bosz unwilling to change his tactcs. I've never seen so many 1 vs. 1 situations because the defensive line pushes up too high. EVERY fucking game. 

I agree. Our match plans are incredibly naive.

Another penalty question!  Our result was fair as the penalty awarded was correct - the one against Naldo was wrong but young Kehrer handled the ball on the box and the ref missed it so no penalty when there should have been.  One day 04 will carry on playing until the final whistle instead of stopping when 90 minutes is up!  Poor coaching that! Anyway he will blame young Max for the goal as he was not in the area when it was scored.  Another great game from Di Santo! (who?)

8 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

VAR: Wolfgang Stark

Now it all makes sense. 

• Subscriber

We completely fell apart, it's hard to watch. Feel sorry for Nouri; he's the second coach after Skripnik we burned out by throwing them into the top division without proper resources too early, after all. From being successful at U23 level to succumbing to pressure completely. What's next, Kohfeldt?...

I actually think he'll quit himself.

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

I guess this time they will go for a more prominent coach.

Maybe they'll bring back Schaaf :P

Thomas Schaaf :x

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't be surprised if they do xD According to Welt though, Kohfeldt is expected to take over until the winter break and then make place for the new coach. I honestly don't think that any coach in our price range will make any difference long-term anyway. Might be good for a "new manager effect" in order to avoid relegation, but then we'll  just repeat the same procedure next year until it finally happens. The club itself needs a complete overhaul.

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2017/18 Matchday 10 - 27-29th October 2017
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived