talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FAO Machado

football forum

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucks sake, we have a proper Benfica fan on this board to know whether he has a chance at playing time yet he's spending more time staring at the fucking forum index like if its his hobby. Check your notifications godammit!

9 minutes ago, Machado said:

Yea our CB situation is pretty bad. Ruben Dias is the best one right now and he is just a kid.

If this Peruvian guy is any good, there's no reason he can't get a spot in the line up.

He's improved massively in the last year. I'd imagine that Alianza to Benfica would be a big jump, but Portuguese clubs are excellent as a stepping stone for any South American league.

He's shown a huge level in the qualifiers and was the best play away to Argentina. I just hope he can replicate his form if he were to go back to Europe. Keep in mind he's already played for Red Star Belgrade.

PS: Sorry for the spam in notifs mate xD

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Blue said:

He's improved massively in the last year. I'd imagine that Alianza to Benfica would be a big jump, but Portuguese clubs are excellent as a stepping stone for any South American league.

He's shown a huge level in the qualifiers and was the best play away to Argentina. I just hope he can replicate his form if he were to go back to Europe. Keep in mind he's already played for Red Star Belgrade.

PS: Sorry for the spam in notifs mate xD

why lie xD?

Could have gone in the Portuguese league thread or if you really needed his attention, just PM him xD 

Archived