talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Member Quotes

football forum

• Administrator

Anyone come out with an absolute zinger that made you say "Ha. This is the definition of amusing" or something so stupid you stared in disbelief and said "What a fucking plank"?

Quoting this post doesn't count inbeforeyoudoit

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
13 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

"I shall now lead you into the golden age of forums!"

Chazz, 2015

I know he never said that because I don't think he ever posted anything other than "TheManInBlack will make this forum great"

19 minutes ago, Spike said:

'I only deal in facts'. - Term X (or was it Rafa?)

No...  (I have no idea, but who gives a crap), that must've been him like when he said "Lampard isn't a Chelsea legend and will forever be known as a traitor" (this after his goal against Chelsea for Man City).

Whatever facts he ever knew were reduced to the fact he existed amongst us. (unfortunately for all)

25 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

No...  (I have no idea, but who gives a crap), that must've been him like when he said "Lampard isn't a Chelsea legend and will forever be known as a traitor" (this after his goal against Chelsea for Man City).

Whatever facts he ever knew were reduced to the fact he existed amongst us. (unfortunately for all)

I know it was him but once he went on a rant 'about' facts and I started calling Rafa Benetiz. 

Just now, Batard said:

Just gave a read to it, now that i think of it i remember putting him to shame a few times too, in fact i think i was the one that made him have a gigantic meltdown that ultimately got him banned.  Think i called him a twatic fag and evidently struck a vein as he threw a gigantic tantrum and even went crying to the staff and all asking for my ban. xD

• The topic was pinned

Archived