Member Quotes

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
On 05/07/2018 at 22:21, Teso dos Bichos said:

Preach it brother...dont know how some cunts can be miserable enough to log in every day just to wind people up..luckily it has been getting better now that Marc and I are calling them out. 

It worries me when you agree with me on anything. I must be wrong.

On 06/07/2018 at 19:05, Dr. Gonzo said:

You lads are the biggest fucking WUMs on here xD

xD

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
On 13/09/2018 at 18:51, Cannabis said:

Kahn xD

Most famous for bottling the 2002 World Cup Final of course. 

On 13/09/2018 at 18:53, Spike said:

Everton xD

Most famous for being that team that Liverpool plays in the derby of course.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 26/07/2018 at 12:53, nudge said:

The summit of Mount Chimborazo. I absolutely didn't Google it :ph34r:

Seriously though, using Google is no fun... maybe just change the question if nobody gets the right answer after a while? Otherwise, a good idea for a thread.

Anyway, next question - which animal lives underground for several years and emerges only to reproduce?

On 27/07/2018 at 05:55, Azeem said:

My Dad 

Busted out laughing. xD

• 3 months later...

One of the worst posts I've ever seen. In the "Footballers You Wish You Could Have Seen" thread.

2. I know there was talent but they were limited and in result they were nowhere near to present day footballers. Have you seen oldschool football videos? Their defensive play was horrible. I didn't tweet about that Van Dijk is better than Maldini but I think in terms of skills he actually may be better. Football is developing very fast and players and teams are becoming better and better. I'm sure that in 20 years I'll say the same thing about footballers from 2019.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Comparing Wan-Bissaka to Alexander-Arnold xD 

16 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

AWB is a much better defender overall and just as good if not better going forward

The #1 criticism Palace fans had for him was his ineffectiveness in the final third, but since he’s signed for United, it doesn’t matter. Just as good, if not better than TAA going forward. One cross against Leeds in a preseason friendly justifies that. 

• 2 months later...

I got reported for this in the Mexico vs Venezuela thread in response to @Dr. Gonzo :rofl: 

Mexico might miss out on a few World Cups but ultimately they wouldn’t be smashed every time by South Americans and could finally get past the round of 16 at the WC. However, to answer your question, as dominant as they are in CONCACAF, they aren’t quite that dominant to make an argument. It worked for Australia because they were winning games 32-0. Mexico are not. That said, they have a good relationship with CONMEBOL I’d like to think and as a fan speaking, I’d welcome them.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived