talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Member Quotes

football forum

Just now, Cannabis said:

Cicero doesn't fuck about.

At the end, I didn't either and I got a warning for it. Cheers! xD

Not going to complain about it though, as long as I can post peacefully then I'm happy. He's Cicero's problem now.

HE'S ONE OF YOUR OWN HE'S ONE OF YOUR OWN

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Christ even when you've blocked each other it's still bleeding into several threads at once. Please just pretend each other don't exist.

You make just as big a deal as we do about each other. It's not spam but it's just a forum which are normally used to waste time. Don't like it? Your problem. I don't care what the rest think.

Im not even going to mention what I think of the staffs decision to let Teso spam with Cicero about Chelsea-Kante in every thread. Already on a silly warning and I don't want banning.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Blue said:

You make just as big a deal as we do about each other. It's not spam but it's just a forum which are normally used to waste time. Don't like it? Your problem. I don't care what the rest think.

Im not even going to mention what I think of the staffs decision to let Teso spam with Cicero about Chelsea-Kante in every thread. Already on a silly warning and I don't want banning.

I'll be honest mate as someone who hasn't had a run in with either of you. Previously I'd have said that you were generally just trying to post sensibly about football on here while Teso was a bit of a troll who fairly often tried to wind you up. Recently it seems like he's still trying to wind you up from time to time but more often you're trying to point fingers at him when he's not even being that much of a dick. Currently just as bad as each other.

And yeah I've made a deal out of it a few times lately as I try to be active and at least skim read what's going on in every thread even if I'm not interested enough to post something myself. I do this because I'm interested in what people have to say but in the last few weeks it's gotten worse and worse the number of times I go into a thread and just find a full page of you two having boring arguments about nothing which makes reading the forum a chore.

You can take this along with your apparent warning with people ganging up on you, or you can take it the right way and see that people think you should forget about this feud with Teso and get back to posting reasoned opinions about football without getting rattled about anti-Peruvian banter and spending another hour of your life letting yourself get wound up and escalating the argument.

I say to my pupils sometimes, "you're a good kid, you don't need to act like a bad kid". I'd say to you "you're a good (if occasionally odd) member of the forum, don't act like a bad one because of someone winding you up".

We're on ignore now and just mentioning him isn't going to start an argument, if it does I'll suffer the consequences. Again no need to get wound up on it. Let's just drop it. If I mention him ultimately it'll be my problem.

• 3 months later...
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, StefBWFC said:

"women are constantly patting themselves on the back and nobody corrects them because we want to fuck um .."

Happy Blue's Karl Pilkington-esque musings on gender equality and familial job roles at 5:32am this morning. 

I dont think HB would have lasted in Holywood either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Teso

Firmino a snip at that price O.o anyways, liverpool is assembling a very decent squad, they might actually got far in the europa league this year (CL early group exit) but i dont know about winning it. Salah is just another cuadrado, should be back in the serie a in two years. 

Sirbalon

He's monotone...  I don't like him and would be upset at spending money on him.  He is a very poor man's Alexis Sánchez.

And of course, the classic Liquidator

You have far bigger\urgent needs ~ This does not improve you

I would never expect you to agree or understand that, but it really is that simple :ay:

game-of-thrones-clapping.gif

13 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Me too... Wasn't by any means convinced by Salah before this season even what he done for Roma to be honest. Looks kike I wouldn't make a good soothsayer.

To be fair, I also said something in that thread, but I need to have my weekly troll-a-coffee :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Couple of pearlers from Brian... 

12 hours ago, Blue said:

Salah isn't Egyptian, he's African.

12 hours ago, Blue said:

How can he be African and Egyptian? Unless he has dual nationality but he was born in Africa and started his career there. How can he be Egyptian?

10 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

There was no hook. We all make mistakes and ‘I was fishing’ seems to be the get out clause. Why on earth would you be fishing in that debate? It served no purpose mate. You got it wrong, it was funny, move on ;)

Mate, I'm an expert when it comes to Geography. Like I told Gonzo, if I was being serious, the debate would have been had long ago as there as other posts that contradict what I said yesterday. I literally just caught a 25th of the forum on a hook, I think you lot need to accept it before I bring up past posts xD

Archived