talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Salford City Keeper Sent Off For Urinating

football forum

Park Avenue secretary Colin Barker told the BBC: "He was told by the steward twice not to do it and he went ahead and had a pee.

"He went to the side of the stand as I understand it. I didn't actually see it, but the referee definitely sent him off for it because he was alerted to it by his linesman."

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/salford-city-goalkeeper-max-crocombe-13825904

Not quite Barthez

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Random question mate but what the fuck kind of name is kitchen sales lol

Haha It's a reference to spam accounts on TFF many years ago. They used to relentlessly register to advertise kitchen fitting in obscure places like Barnsley. At a guess they made around 50 spam posts and accounts over a few years. No idea why they kept targeting a football forum xD

6 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Haha It's a reference to spam accounts on TFF many years ago. They used to relentlessly register to advertise kitchen fitting in obscure places like Barnsley. At a guess they made around 50 spam posts and accounts over a few years. No idea why they kept targeting a football forum xD

Ah right xD

I always seem to need a piss when I can't have one. The worst was when queuing up for that festival in August. I started needing a piss from when I first got in the queue until the end of it. It was hell. I was close to just whipping it out and having a piss there and then in the queue.

Archived