Blackburn vs Fleetwood

Wednesday 1st November, 2017
Championship
Birmingham vs Brentford
Preston vs Aston Villa

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big game on Wednesday for our fans at least, on deadline day we lost three players to Brum including Jota and our captain. Since being there our ex-captain has said that the team they have now is 10x better than the team we had when reached the playoffs. It's a shame it's an away game as a home crowd wouldn't be forgiving, hopefully we can get the three points.

Tough game for us tonight. Derby are flying at the moment. three straight wins, six unbeaten. We have had one good win at Bristol city in amongst three defeats and our form is very patchy.

The defeat against Sheffield United has pegged us back a bit, had we won that, I think we'd have been buzzing for this one tonight. We need to win this one really because we haven't won at home since Ipswich and your home form is crucial in this league. We need to make that a tough place to go again.

This might seem a bit dramatic because they're nine points clear of the relegation zone but I reckon Slavisa Jokanovic is under a bit of pressure at Fulham now. 

Fifteenth in the table, one win in five and the fans aren't overly happy. We had a few Fulham fans on our train home from Birmingham last week and they were saying how poor they were this season and how little they look like threatening teams and if this run of form keeps up, they'll start to turn on Jokanovic. 

Good improvement tonight and well deserved. We looked more threatening today, with Hoilett playing well and Tomlin (who finally got to start a game) showing why Warnock was desperate to get him. His simple bit of trickery help create Bogle's goal in a nice bit of play from us, as well as create other chances for us.

I'm also starting to see why Hearts fans were sad to see Paterson leave as well. Looks solid at the back and always looking to get forward at every opportunity. Also has a good long throw on him, so Gunners has competition on long throw in duties.

Ipswich were not really great today. They scored a late goal but other than a tame free kick and Ralls late block, they did nothing else whatsoever.

• Subscriber

Harvey Barnes scores yet again for Barnsley. He's scoring goals with regularity at every single level he plays at. With a manager who gives youth a chance I'm genuinely excited to see what he can become for us. An area we've lacked in massively for me.

Prediction for the top 6 for me....

1. Wolves
2. Cardiff

3. Sheffield Utd
4. Aston Villa
5. Derby
6. Bristol City

Reckon Wolves will eventually run away with it. Can't really get my head around how quickly Leeds seem to have tailed off.

QPR have beaten the league leaders twice in four days xD

He’s fucking terrible we’re successful inspite of him. All my mates that still go say the football is terrible and they don’t enjoy it.  He’s got no idea, this squad could blitz this league with someone with half a brain cell.

We could have done Wolves the other week if we had a manager that was aware of the difference between his arse & his elbow. 

Sadly there’s some utter gash sides in this league so we’ll dole out the odd hiding, he’s utterly flummoxed once a organised side is put in front of him and 12 months in the team don’t know because Bruce hasn’t given them a plan. Case in point Cardiff Warnock did a complete number on us. 

Sadly we’ll lurch from 2-3 wins then 2-3 shit results then 2-3 wins again get in the playoffs and get beat purely on organisation and hard work. I said the other day it’s like watching a car crash in slow motion there’s an inevitability about it that makes you feel sick.

Also another thing he lucked onto Keinan Davis through injury and stopped playing him once Kodija was 20% fit and now after several games where he’s had little impact he’s injured again and Davies comes back and does well. Can’t tell his arse from elbow he really can’t utter gash manager 

1 hour ago, Danny said:

2-0 Bees away at Brum, love it. Things are coming together with this squad now and all those draws have given us a solid backing because we've the second longest unbeaten streak in England now

Do you think this is the start of your inevitable rise to mid table?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived