• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2017/18 - 31 Oct - 1st Nov

football forum

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Having watched Keinan Davis for the best part of 90mins tonight, I can't see how Kodija justifies a position in the Villa side, when fit.ย 

Davis did exactly what you want from a lone front man, Kodija walks around and only wants the ball to his feet.ย 

We actually agree on something ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

22 minutes ago, Toony said:

Bruce will get results at this level, he'll end up getting Aston Villa out of this division I'm almost certain of that. Seems like he may have turned a corner now, they looked decent last night

heโ€™ll have us there or there abouts but this squad is capable of much more than โ€œin the mixโ€ Iโ€™d sack him even if promoted heโ€™d get found wanting in the Premier league quicklyย 

3 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

heโ€™ll have us there or there abouts but this squad is capable of much more than โ€œin the mixโ€ Iโ€™d sack him even if promoted heโ€™d get found wanting in the Premier league quicklyย 

Obviously he won't be sacked straight after promotion but I do agree he won't be the man in the Premier League.

7 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

You lot wanting rid of Hogan?

• The topic was unpinned
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2017 at 1:12 AM, Dan said:

Harvey Barnes scores yet again for Barnsley. He's scoring goals with regularity at every single level he plays at. With a manager who gives youth a chance I'm genuinely excited to see what he can become for us. An area we've lacked in massively for me.

Prediction for the top 6 for me....

1. Wolves
2. Cardiff

3. Sheffield Utd
4. Aston Villa
5. Derby
6. Bristol City

Reckon Wolves will eventually run away with it. Can't really get my head around how quickly Leeds seem to have tailed off.

QPR have beaten the league leaders twice in four days xD

As a Leicester fan you should have more faith in what's happening at S1 this season, 16 games in, getting near the christmas period, already proven this isn't just a good run of form. I think if the season curtails to the point where we fall off the automatic spots, we could end up lower than 3rd but just might scramble a promotion spot in the end. However, the way things are going it's automatic or nothing.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, DNA said:

As a Leicester fan you should have more faith in what's happening at S1 this season, 16 games in, getting near the christmas period, already proven this isn't just a good run of form. I think if the season curtails to the point where we fall off the automatic spots, we could end up lower than 3rd but just might scramble a promotion spot in the end. However, the way things are going it's automatic or nothing.

As a Leicester fan I also know what it's like to start a Championship season very well and then tail off. 46 games is a huge number of games and there's a very long way to go yet. I don't see why you can't go up though, for all I say Wolves might run away with it even they're showing some flimsy signs lately.

Archived