talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday 4 (Group C) - Tuesday 31st October, 2017

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

:sipping my team: Guess you was right after all cicero! saw a great comment on twitter. "alvaro is a good player but lacks that fight/passion, the whole reason why RM didnt hesitate to sell him." On point

And how are Real Madrid doing? 

3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

:sipping my team: Guess you was right after all cicero! saw a great comment on twitter. "alvaro is a good player but lacks that fight/passion, the whole reason why RM didnt hesitate to sell him." On point

They weren’t  hesitant because they got 70 million for a backup 

Just goes back to our transfer window. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail. Simple. Except we love doing it after a title win. 

Conte isn't off the hook either. Horrendous lineup to which I knew this would be the outcome. 

The tactical control other teams can have over us particularly the better teams is very worrying. Eusebio has had Conte on a leash tactically in both games, because of certain personnel missing I would have thrown a spanner in the works and went with 4-3-3 for this game, just to catch Roma off guard.

9 hours ago, carefreeluke said:

The tactical control other teams can have over us particularly the better teams is very worrying. Eusebio has had Conte on a leash tactically in both games, because of certain personnel missing I would have thrown a spanner in the works and went with 4-3-3 for this game, just to catch Roma off guard.

Every 3-4-3 until the season ends will be shaky and we will struggle in most of them win or lose. Worked once for the title win move on

15 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

Ιt makes me really glad when I see Italian clubs dominating English ones but I really wasn't expecting this. Roma's not even in top 5 best teams of Italy right now. That makes Chelsea's defeat even more humiliating.

Not like Chelsea are top of the PL

The are tied on points with arsenal who are 5th and 9 points off the top 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Dalmore said:

Ιt makes me really glad when I see Italian clubs dominating English ones but I really wasn't expecting this. Roma's not even in top 5 best teams of Italy right now. That makes Chelsea's defeat even more humiliating.

Inter, Juve, Napoli, Lazio. Who else if not Roma in top 5?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Nah I don't rate this Roma side. Watford and Palace looked just as good against our out of form team. 

that's such a shit logic to have xD 

anyone can 'look good' against anyone. But Roma are one of the top 5 in Italy, no doubt about it. 

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

that's such a shit logic to have xD 

anyone can 'look good' against anyone. But Roma are one of the top 5 in Italy, no doubt about it. 

Don't think I disagreed with that. I just don't rate them alongside Juve or Napoli. 

We made Roma look far better than they are. We even made Watford and Palace look like Atletico. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived