talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday 4 (Group E) - Wednesday 1st November, 2017

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Quite happy with that lineup. Don't see why Migs didn't start.

DNkSCJ4W4As2NFE[1].png

Because right from the very start of the season Klopp has said over and over again that Migs will start Premier League games and Karius will start Champions League games. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The BBC lineup had them switched - probably an error on their part tbh because I agree TAA would be a more likely right back.

Yeah it’s deffo an error on their part I’d say. Hope Ox has a good game tonight. He’s showing some decent form lately after a very shaky start to his Liverpool career. Good chance to stake a claim tonight. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Because right from the very start of the season Klopp has said over and over again that Migs will start Premier League games and Karius will start Champions League games. 

Thanks for clearing that up I knew they were rotating for tournaments but somehow had it in my head that Karius was being used in the domestic cup tournaments not Europe. 

4 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Thanks for clearing that up I knew they were rotating for tournaments but somehow had it in my head that Karius was being used in the domestic cup tournaments not Europe. 

Ward is being used in domestic comps but we got knocked out in the first round bless him xD

Hopefully he’ll get a better run in the FA Cup

My commentator can't pronounce Firmino correctly, this is going to piss me off every time he says his name.

*edit* And he's just called Klavan "Karius" lol. I'm assuming that Fox just doesn't employ competent people for anything. Probably got the job purely on having an English accent.

• Administrator

Can understand they've come up against a Maribor-shaped bus in front of that goal, but a team with Liverpool's quality in it should be able to find a way through it.

Can't make my mind up on Can. Looks awful at times but can do good stuff at times too, like the goal there. Think when teams sit back against us the fact he's so slow at moving the ball makes him look bad. Looks better when he's got a bit more space to play into

Just now, LFCMike said:

Can't make my mind up on Can. Looks awful at times but can do good stuff at times too, like the goal there. Think when teams sit back against us the fact he's so slow at moving the ball makes him look bad. Looks better when he's got a bit more space to play into

That's how I feel about him as well.

Although if he could stop being so dogshite with his positioning, I'd probably want him starting over Henderson in pretty much every match at least on the evidence this season.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived