talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday 4 (Group E) - Wednesday 1st November, 2017

11 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Can't make my mind up on Can. Looks awful at times but can do good stuff at times too, like the goal there. Think when teams sit back against us the fact he's so slow at moving the ball makes him look bad. Looks better when he's got a bit more space to play into

All of his best performances seem to come when he's high up the pitch, and when he's down in the Henderson position he seems to struggle. 

12 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

My commentator can't pronounce Firmino correctly, this is going to piss me off every time he says his name.

*edit* And he's just called Klavan "Karius" lol. I'm assuming that Fox just doesn't employ competent people for anything. Probably got the job purely on having an English accent.

The way every English pundit says his name like "Firminio" or "Firminho" does my head in too. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Kitchen Sales said:

I'm not sure if people with terrible neck tattoos deserve to have their name pronounced correctly or not :ph34r:

is it me or does he look like a butch lesbian?

4 hours ago, Stan said:

is it me or does he look like a butch lesbian?

He has always looked like a butch lesbian.

DIQCJ5MXoAA37VX.jpg

@Emre Can debate. 

He is definitely more talented than Hendo,  but he is slow as fuck.  We have had slow central midfielders in the recent past (Didi, Xabi,  etc) but they were postionally top class.  You could argue that Can is still relatively young and could improve that part of his game. Guess that's Juve's profit. 

The problem is that Klopp doesn't believe in a true DM,  and none of our current CMs are DMs.  The one arriving (Kieta) isn't one either. 

@topic

Good win. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived