talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday 4 (Group F) - Wednesday 1st November, 2017

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason I think city might drop points tonight. It will be interesting to see how they recover if they loose. They'll probably take it out on us on the weekend xD

6 minutes ago, Pep Talk said:

think anybody in the world could drop points in Naples. A draw wouldn't be a bad result though. Pep won't change his style though so he's not going there for a point.

Deffinitily a tough place to go to. A draw would be a good result for anyone

Otamendi is having a stormer.

In Ukraine, Shakhtar is beating Feyenoord. Hope Renato Tapia is doing well on his return. I actually like the idea of him playing as a CB at this age as it teaches him to become more and more solid defensively.

Napoli unfortunately aren't good enough for this...  They're great at playing beautiful football and have various ways to attack a side, but they're not at that level.  Still... It could've all been a lot easier had they not lost that stupid game against Shakhtar.  They have big problems in defence when it comes to playing against the real big boys and Koulibaly is extremely overrated...  Infact all the rumours coming out from the media cavern recently in terms of being connected to some of Europe's elite sides is laughable.  But I get it!

Gutted Napoli couldn't give a better example of themselves in this edition.  They're capable, but it means various planets have to be aligned.

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Napoli unfortunately aren't good enough for this...  They're great at playing beautiful football and have various ways to attack a side, but they're not at that level.  Still... It could've all been a lot easier had they not lost that stupid game against Shakhtar.  They have big problems in defence when it comes to playing against the real big boys and Koulibaly is extremely overrated...  Infact all the rumours coming out from the media cavern recently in terms of being connected to some of Europe's elite sides is laughable.  But I get it!

Gutted Napoli couldn't give a better example of themselves in this edition.  They're capable, but it means various planets have to be aligned.

What the hell are you on about... Koulibaly was easily the best of the 4 today.

I don't trust Man City's defence enough to believe they haven't got bad days at the office in them when they play those that are also capable.  Manchester City for example haven't got the ease of a training league like Paris Saint-Germain have where Unai Emery can rotate and think about what's to come more at ease.  Emery could infact dedicate hours in his office to thinking just as much about a Champions League game 3 months down the line as his next Ligue1 game.

All of that matters and it's all about the daily grind in some cases which makes this particular star studded attack minded PSG extremely dangerous.  They can also outscore anyone!  Then there's the usual suspects in Europe's traditional historical elite that on any given day can wipe the floor with you if everything is aligned in that respect.

But Manchester City do look very very good indeed...  Providing (the usual rhetoric) Guardiola is intelligent in his rotation selections domestically and doesn't suffer sensitive injuries like for example De Bruyne.  Then anything is possible.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived