talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Crystal Palace - Football Manager 2018

football forum

be9998d59105b0b83598e7638bbf768e.png

7th place never really in doubt through the entire season as the top six all upped their game for the whole season. Made a loss of £17,700,00 for the season because of the new owner exaggerated first year wealth so having to plan to let a couple of players go for my final season.

@Stan your boy Nishan Burkart has asked to leave the club because we couldn't win the league.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
9 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

be9998d59105b0b83598e7638bbf768e.png

7th place never really in doubt through the entire season as the top six all upped their game for the whole season. Made a loss of £17,700,00 for the season because of the new owner exaggerated first year wealth so having to plan to let a couple of players go for my final season.

@Stan your boy Nishan Burkart has asked to leave the club because we couldn't win the league.

Did you promise that you could xD? Mad expectations from him if not. How's he done for you? 

On 11/10/2018 at 19:48, Stan said:

Did you promise that you could xD? Mad expectations from him if not. How's he done for you? 

He did really well to be fair to him over the two seasons. His value was verging 40mil at one point. He is however a sulking prat. With the financial implications he's literally volunteered to leave.

---

Transfers Out:

Nishan Burkart - 28mil - Juventus - He wants to win the league and now he can do that whilst sitting on the bench elsewhere.

Kenny Tete - 12mil - AC Milan - Made a massive fuss about wanting to move to China and turned the whole dressing room against me. Then tried doing the same thing again when I offered him out elsewhere. 

Deamarai God - 13mil - Everton - @Dan The Palace legend is unfortunately leaving as I could get good money for him at 27 when he plays in the same position as Anthony Martial and a World Class regen. 

Jairo Riedewald - Loan exp. - Some things just aren't all that second time round.

----

Transfers In:

All are Free Transfers because we haven't got a pot to piss in.

Sam Johnstone (GK) - In desperate need of a backup 'keeper.

Michael Hector (CB) - Need another backup defender.

Michail Antonio (RB) - Converted to RB at 34. Big, strong, experienced local lad, hopefully play a roll as a bit part player.

Jonjo Shelvey (CM) - 34 years and happy to be a backup player which is what I need given I have Partey and Vieira.

Phil Foden (AM) - Released by Citeh. Hopeing to change his career like i've done with Patrick Roberts.

Spencer English (LW) - Going to push Martial up top and play this regen released from Spurs that did well on loan for Bristol City.

Billy Gilmour (ST) - 21 year old striker released from Chelsea who scored 12 goals for Brighton last year. No brainer on a free.

----

Squad:

Jordan Pickford

Sam Johnstone

Nathaniel Clyne - Axel Tuanzebe - Harry Maguire - Fraser Chandler

Michail Antonio - Phil Jones - Michael Hector - Joel Veltman

Thomas Partey - Ronaldo Vieira

Jonjo Shelvey - Danny Drinkwater

Wilfried Zaha - Reuben Loftus-Cheek - D'Angelo Enriquez

Patrick Roberts - Phil Foden - Spencer English

Anthony Martial

Shani Tharashaj

Billy Gimour

• 2 weeks later...

d19bf4c444a09f77313cd68c79aa67b5.png

Finished my final season and it was pretty dismal to say the least. 

The club avoided a ten point administration hit because a Sheikh bought the club. He more than likely would have sacked me as I have only got two points in the nine games he's been at the club, and has suggested he wants to appoint Inzaghi as Manager anyway.

Birmingham finished in fifth with Ian Holloway as Manager.

Favourite XI over the previous Eight seasons:

Jordan Pickford

Kenny Tete - Axel Tuanzebe - Harry Maguire - Jairo Riedewald

Ronaldo Vieira - Yohan Cabaye

Wilfried Zaha - Reuben Loftus-Cheek - Anthony Martial

Leigh Griffiths

Backups:

Wayne Hennessey, Joel Veltman, James Tomkins, Kenneth Omeuro, Aymar Mbala, Thomas Partay, Luka Miliojevic, Patrick Roberts, David Brooks, Deamari Gray, Wout Weghurst.

Archived