talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Troy Deeney Accepts 3 Game Ban

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blokes a tosser. You could see when he was holding the other player how aggressive he is. I hate it when twats like him and joey Barton get more fame because of the way they are. Both average players a lot of people wouldn't have heard of if it wasn't for their attitude.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Blokes a tosser. You could see when he was holding the other player how aggressive he is. I hate it when twats like him and joey Barton get more fame because of the way they are. Both average players a lot of people wouldn't have heard of if it wasn't for their attitude.

To be fair to Deeney, he's done his time in prison and actually works with lots of charities & youngsters to stay out of trouble (away from football)

Obviously what he did on the pitch with Joe Allen isn't nice to see. He's not the first person to get in a scrap on the pitch and certainly won't be the last.

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I've actually always thought Joey Barton was a decent player to be honest, it was his tosser attitude that cost him a better career. There is a reason he's worn the captain armband on multiple occasions. Troy Deeney is just a wum imo.

16 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I've actually always thought Joey Barton was a decent player to be honest, it was his tosser attitude that cost him a better career. There is a reason he's worn the captain armband on multiple occasions. Troy Deeney is just a wum imo.

Well he only had one England cap. Admittedly he may have had more if it wasn't for his attitude but he is certainly more famous for his bad attitude than his football skill which I personally hate.

33 minutes ago, Stan said:

To be fair to Deeney, he's done his time in prison and actually works with lots of charities & youngsters to stay out of trouble (away from football)

Obviously what he did on the pitch with Joe Allen isn't nice to see. He's not the first person to get in a scrap on the pitch and certainly won't be the last.

Didn't know that to be honest. To be fair he does come from a bad background. To be honest there are some top players with bad attitudes as well. Roy keane is a terrible rolemodel in my opinion. A warrior on the pitch but but a dirty bastard. I read his autopbiography and thought he was even more of a tosser after i read it.

Archived