talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Axe Attack at Dusseldorf Train station

football forum

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah so it's "mental health" again poor Germany ever since they let all the mass in vetted immigrants in they've had a regular attack every month almost.

It's a good thing that it's nothing to do with the followers of the religion of peace because they've let a lot of them in and if they start going mad, coupled with this epidemic of nutters they have, they'll really have problems. 

The attacker at the train station is a paranoid schizophrenic. No terrorist attack, and it has nothing to do with his background, religion etc. 

Errr, I mean

DANKE, MERKEL 

He may well be a mentally I'll individual, I'd say all terrorists are mentally ill. It's just the doctrine that gives a motive and focusses that crazy. This hiding behind the fact these individuals have a pre-existing illness is just burying our heads in the sand. 

There is no Islam thread like last forum, so I thought I could post it here. Kinda shows why we will see more such attacks.

This ex-cop in this video speaks way, way more sense than most politicians and commentators. And his will to make a difference and help others is admirable.

16 hours ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

There is no Islam thread like last forum, so I thought I could post it here. Kinda shows why we will see more such attacks.

This ex-cop in this video speaks way, way more sense than most politicians and commentators. And his will to make a difference and help others is admirable.

So make one we all need to contribute to the forum by building it back up.  Plus I know everyone is dying to get the adverts for Muslim brides again. 

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Great isn't it?

I see you've locked the other thread and i'll say my piece and move on.

I did label it terrorism and not Islam and it was only an attempt at providing a general thread because you will have lots of threads because unfortunately the way of the world now is that we're seeing attacks daily. If you lot are happy with lots of separate threads then so be it.

Archived