talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Pep Guardiola & Harry Kane win Manager & Player of the Month awards

football forum

football forum

skysports-harry-kane-tottenham_3906939.j 

skysports-pep-guardiola_3906895.jpg?2017

Harry Kane and Pep Guardiola have been announced as the player and manager of the month for February. Kane who has hit four league goals in three appearances has done his bit to help Spurs keep their ''Top 2'' hopes alive whilst Pep Guardiola scoops the award for winning all three of his games against West Ham, Swansea and Bournemouth. 

Are these two deserved winners in your eyes and what does the future hold for both?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely Harry Kane!  He's had a wonderful month and nobody can deny that...  The question is, why does he start seasons so slowly?

As for Pep Guardiola...  He has turned things around and in that time lost the reason the rebellion started which was Gabriel Jesus.  But for me it should've been Antonio Conte.

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

Definitely Harry Kane!  He's had a wonderful month and nobody can deny that...  The question is, why does he start seasons so slowly?

As for Pep Guardiola...  He has turned things around and in that time lost the reason the rebellion started which was Gabriel Jesus.  But for me it should've been Antonio Conte.

draw away at Burnley probably the reason he didn't get it. 

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

For me that was a great result considering Burnley's home record.

disagree. Top of the league and with their standard of players, they shouldn't have drawn that. 

Burnley's home form is great, but I wouldn't call Chelsea drawing there a 'great' result.

Just now, StanLCFC said:

disagree. Top of the league and with their standard of players, they shouldn't have drawn that. 

Burnley's home form is great, but I wouldn't call Chelsea drawing there a 'great' result.

You can't win every game!

Barcelona lost to Alavés at home in the league and three weeks ago only managed to beat Leganés in injury time with a penalty.

I get what you mean, but as you say, they're top of the league and that game wasn't easy.  Arsenal would've lost it!

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Barcelona lost to Alavés at home in the league and three weeks ago only managed to beat Leganés in injury time with a penalty.

I get what you mean, but as you say, they're top of the league and that game wasn't easy.  Arsenal would've lost it!

true ;) 

25 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

How low are we taking the standard for these awards? :D

• 1 month later...

Archived