The better place to talk football.

Peaky Blinders

football forum

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Stan said:

Arthur's been unleashed back to his old self and its fucking beautiful. 

Loved Arthur straining at the leash wanting to kick shit or rip that guy apart and saying to Tommy "Let me know when I can ave im Tommy..." they made him look like he was shaking with eager anticipation xD

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Vintage Arthur, I love this show. 

Hide contents

The only big miss is no Alfie this season but with that convo between Tommy and Jimmy boy about him makes me think maybe he will make a return

Definitely to the bit in the spoiler! Surprised he got a mention.

Also, I love the Barney character. I don't recall seeing/hearing about him in previous episodes/seasons? He looks like a right fucking nutter xD 

• Administrator

I expected a better ending by the way. 

For all the furore and (organised?) chaos caused, it was a tad underwhelming.

The question for me is who fed the information to Mosley's guys that there was gonna be something occurring at the rally. 

Billy? Michael? Gina as the informant?

Mosley is definitely shagging Gina. Perhaps Billy is too obvious as he reached for the phone after Finn told him they're 'going to shoot a fascist tonight'.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

I enjoy it no matter what as I do like the series being on once a week so you have a whole week to add up the pro's and cons, too many shows are ruined when they flog the series 7 days a week and the show is finished within 2 weeks, this makes me look forward to a Sunday night or Monday morning if I have recorded it.

• Subscriber
On 23/09/2019 at 03:33, Stan said:

Reveal hidden contents

The question for me is who fed the information to Mosley's guys that there was gonna be something occurring at the rally. 

Billy? Michael? Gina as the informant?

Mosley is definitely shagging Gina. Perhaps Billy is too obvious as he reached for the phone after Finn told him they're 'going to shoot a fascist tonight'.

I tend to agree.

I get they where setting up Tommy is losing his mind and they did it well with all the subtleties; the end with the black horse in a field just as Alfie had said earlier, the bit about how his mom died etc. It just seemed so easy to kill Aberama but not Arthur, and Barney went out with a whimper I dont know. Good episode to end it but not great imo, but they're setting up for more seasons so well see. I absolutely loved the Alfie bit naturally their conversations have been sadly missed, the highlight of the episode for me.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

I tend to agree.

Hide contents

I get they where setting up Tommy is losing his mind and they did it well with all the subtleties; the end with the black horse in a field just as Alfie had said earlier, the bit about how his mom died etc. It just seemed so easy to kill Aberama but not Arthur, and Barney went out with a whimper I dont know. Good episode to end it but not great imo, but they're setting up for more seasons so well see. I absolutely loved the Alfie bit naturally their conversations have been sadly missed, the highlight of the episode for me.

Yep agree as well.

Good to see Alfie back. Love the way he talks and the dry humour he conveys. 

Would loved to have seen more of Barney. Ended up being a fleeting cameo. I genuinely thought the ending would be Barney missing Mosley, then the chaos ensuing on top of the Jewish people charging in to protest. 

Aberama definitely died easily. Shame as it seemed like he was getting a bit more airtime in the series as opposed to just someone Tommy could rely on. Wonder what the reaction is from Polly after his death...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 24/09/2019 at 17:23, Stan said:

Yep agree as well.

Hide contents

Good to see Alfie back. Love the way he talks and the dry humour he conveys. 

Would loved to have seen more of Barney. Ended up being a fleeting cameo. I genuinely thought the ending would be Barney missing Mosley, then the chaos ensuing on top of the Jewish people charging in to protest. 

Aberama definitely died easily. Shame as it seemed like he was getting a bit more airtime in the series as opposed to just someone Tommy could rely on. Wonder what the reaction is from Polly after his death...

I think she will definitely cancel that resignation and she will help Tommy sort himself out. 

• Subscriber

@Amehh @Bluewolf @Cannabis @carefreeluke @Danny @Dr. Gonzo @Harry @JOSHBRFC @Julio Geordio @LFCMike @Lucas @Stan @Viva la FCB @6666 @Tommy

Quote.thumb.png.2b8dae023e30f490a1beabf76112d379.png

‘Peaky Blinders’ season 6 – everything we know so far

Andrew TrendellSep 23, 2019 1:30 pm BST

3598_PBV_14JAN19_PEAKY_NEW-1-1220x775.jp

Cillian Murphy in 'Peaky Blinders' season five Credit: BBC/Press

Peaky Blinders

Upcoming TV

By order of the Peaky Blinders, another season is coming very soon...

What a time to be a Peaky Blinders fan. Season five just ended with a typically epic finale, we just enjoyed The Legitimate Peaky Blinders Festival, a VR game is in the works, and there’s talk of a film and various spin-offs. And that’s not all. It looks like season six could be hitting our screens much sooner than you’d expect.

Here’s everything we know about season six so far…

What’s the latest news?

• Director Anthony Byrne has been confirmed to return and helm season 6 again
  • They’re going to start shooting season 6 in November 2019 – with the show likely to return to our screens in early 2021.
  • Show creator Steven Knight described season 6 as “a tragedy” and opened up about the political plot that the series shall explore.
  • Steven Graham looks set to join the cast, with Julia Roberts also rumoured for a role.
  • It’s been confirmed that Gina Gray’s American family will take a much more prominent role in the new series
  • Show writer Steven Knight also told us what else to expect from the next series. Watch our exclusive interview below…

FULL REPORT

•  

• Subscriber
On 12/10/2019 at 21:09, Dr. Gonzo said:

I haven’t even started season 5 yet. I plan on binge watching it soon

Pull your finger out then, @Tommy is a newbie concerning PB and he has nearly caught up already  xD

10 hours ago, Tommy said:

Almost through Season 5, and what I can say so far is, the soundtrack is fucking unreal this season. So good. 

9_9

So yea, I'm done with Season 5. It was fantastic and everything, but the Season finale was really infuriating. Like, there was no closure, not a proper normal season ending. Really frustrating. 

So yea, after binging it all in a few weeks, and then only having to wait a few weeks for Season 5... I'll have to wait like a normal peasant for new episodes. 2021? Fuck me. 

I also think Michael/Gina tipped them off. The Finn and the guy whoever helped them fix the matches would be too obvious. Also, Gina was talking about "Plan B" to Michael.

Really surprised that Aberama Gold getting killed off, and that easily. He already died a stupid death in Game of Thrones, and I do enjoy watch Aidan Gillen act.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

So yea, I'm done with Season 5. It was fantastic and everything, but the Season finale was really infuriating. Like, there was no closure, not a proper normal season ending. Really frustrating. 

So yea, after binging it all in a few weeks, and then only having to wait a few weeks for Season 5... I'll have to wait like a normal peasant for new episodes. 2021? Fuck me. 

Reveal hidden contents

I also think Michael/Gina tipped them off. The Finn and the guy whoever helped them fix the matches would be too obvious. Also, Gina was talking about "Plan B" to Michael.

Really surprised that Aberama Gold getting killed off, and that easily. He already died a stupid death in Game of Thrones, and I do enjoy watch Aidan Gillen act.

Thats the tragedy in it all he died a cheap death yet again xD I kinda felt the same the finale was ok just not up to par with the rest of the series bar season 3. Anyways its a long wait I might have to rewatch the other seasons.

9 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Thats the tragedy in it all he died a cheap death yet again xD I kinda felt the same the finale was ok just not up to par with the rest of the series bar season 3. Anyways its a long wait I might have to rewatch the other seasons.

The more I think about it, the more I like the finale because it was different. It usually ends with the Peaky Blinders winning, and Tommy being in control. This time it's totally different, and a great set-up for next season. Just a shame that we have to wait that long.

Oh and one more thing

At first I thought it was strange that they brought Solomon back, because it looked quite clear that he died. But as soon as he started speaking, I was more than okay with it. What a fucking character. "Hell looks a lot like Margate." 

xD I love their conversations.

• Administrator
50 minutes ago, Tommy said:

The more I think about it, the more I like the finale because it was different. It usually ends with the Peaky Blinders winning, and Tommy being in control. This time it's totally different, and a great set-up for next season. Just a shame that we have to wait that long.

Oh and one more thing

Hide contents

At first I thought it was strange that they brought Solomon back, because it looked quite clear that he died. But as soon as he started speaking, I was more than okay with it. What a fucking character. "Hell looks a lot like Margate." 

xD I love their conversations.

Their conversations really are something special. Brilliant quips and one-liners. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived