The better place to talk football.

Peaky Blinders

football forum

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
51 minutes ago, Stan said:

So what are people's thoughts on how this final series ends? Who dies? Tommy? 

Guess his son will have a big contribution...

Well it's confirmed that there will be a film after this. 

I can't see them killing off Tommy, it's almost too predictable given the nature of the show.

32 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I didn't say the show was bad! But I'm not wrong xD

xD It's amazing.

17 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

I suggest a profile pic change, by order....

No, people will think I'm a Tommy Shelby fanboy, and that I only have this username because of him. Fanboys are the worst. 😉

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Thoughts so far people?

Shocked by the revelation in last weeks episode. We all suspected he may die, but not so clearly and announced early in the series. Can’t help but feel it won’t be that simple. 

Honest thoughts. A brilliant episode to finish what was a bit of a weak season overall in my opinion. And I really love PB too.

Very noticible how open they have left it given there will be a film coming out. I hope that is where they tie up the loose ends but in terms of a final episode to the series, I'd say I was content.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Honest thoughts. A brilliant episode to finish what was a bit of a weak season overall in my opinion. And I really love PB too.

Very noticible how open they have left it given there will be a film coming out. I hope that is where they tie up the loose ends but in terms of a final episode to the series, I'd say I was content.

My thoughts too. Enjoyed the whole series, a fitting finale and something to look forward to... 

Enjoyed the final episode but I found the series as a whole to be a bit bland and lacking in action. They built up so much momentum the season before with the final episode where Mosley takes control and then it all just seemed to go away and it just became slow and bleak in places.

Stephen Graham’s inclusion seemingly so they can throw him in the film as he was a bit of a bit part character in this.

Archived