talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Peaky Blinders

football forum

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Just for future reference if you put [spoiler ] and [/spoiler] around your post it will hide that part of it for those that might not have seen it before :).

Aye, I forgot others might not have seen the show and put a spoiler in, I was going to edit my post and put in the spoiler but I saw you already had, cheers. :ay:

Just started watching the second series now, me with a bottle of wine beside me and the wife a bag of sweets beside her. :D    

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

You won't regret making that choice, John! It's one programme that has is consistently good series after series. It dropped the standard a little in series 3 I thought but the first two are brilliant.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, CaaC - John said:

That's E1of S2 watched, the wife wanted to watch her Dancing on Ice so once that has finished then it will be back on E2ofS2 of PB. :D 

I can't sit there and watch that shite with the missus. I ended up watching one episode last week and it was when that gobby whale fell flat on her face. xD

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I can't sit there and watch that shite with the missus. I ended up watching one episode last week and it was when that gobby whale fell flat on her face. xD

I saw that bit when the wife was watching it and the wife pissed herself laughing too, she can't stand her, she skated again last night and only got marks of 4.5, 4.0 etc and the wife just started laughing.

• Subscriber
On 07/02/2019 at 12:33, Cannabis said:

S4 was insane 🔥

Just finished series 3, ready for S4 that you and a lot of others said is brilliant, a bottle of wine for me and the wife tonight and settle in and watch it.

The ending of S3 E6 was bloody good, blowing up the train, stealing the Jewels and Michael sticking a knife into Father Hughes and rescue wee Charlie. 

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

S4 is the best of the lot for me, not a thing wrong with it.

The first episode of S4 we have (wife) just started watching and pissing ourselves laughing. xD

It started off a year later and there is Arthur with long hair on a farm I think, carrying his baby and his wife Linda giving him grief for carrying the wee one around with a lighted cigar in his mouth!!  :rofl:

• Administrator
On 07/02/2019 at 12:33, Cannabis said:

S4 was insane 🔥

37 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

S4 is the best of the lot for me, not a thing wrong with it. 

On 16/02/2018 at 14:53, Cannabis said:

Season 4 is the best one IMO, absolute class. 

On 16/02/2018 at 19:18, Cannabis said:

4, 2, 1, 3 for me.

On 19/04/2018 at 17:48, Cannabis said:

Stick with it, Season 4 is the best without a doubt for me, real 11/10 stuff.

On 14/05/2018 at 19:44, Cannabis said:

=4 is the best though,

@Cannabis is Season 4 the best? 

• Subscriber

Went to bed last night late after watching episodes 1&2 of series 4, all I can say is...phew, some more viewing tonight and knowing the wife she will want to see all of the remaining episodes (4), she is hooked like me.  

Then roll on for series 5,6&7. "On 5 May 2018, Steven Knight told  Birmingham Press Club that “we are definitely doing [series] six and we will probably do seven”.

Steven, who is currently writing season five, said: "We are definitely doing [series] six and we will probably do seven. After series four it went mad.

"We've talked to [lead actor] Cillian Murphy and he's all for it, and the rest of the principal cast are in for it."

https://www.birminghampressclub.co.uk/news-1/2018/5/11/and-now-its-the-peaky-blinders-ballet

• Subscriber

Well, that's Peaky Blinders done and dusted, me & the wife absolutely enjoyed all of the series and episodes but series 4 is the best, especially the ending. :ay:

Like you @Cannabis, Arthurs death knocked me and the wife for six and we both agreed then "Why the fuck did they kill off Arthur?"... then he appeared near the end and we both said together "THANK FUCK FOR THAT!!!" :D

"Polly was class in Series 4 I thought, came across as a right arse but it was all part of the greater plan. Didn't expect the ending myself either, never been hit as hard to a TV death as when Arthur was done in only for him to come back and shoot Brody! Amazing stuff, can't wait for S5 like you. It's filmed near to me so might see if I can spot any of it when they start rolling."

• Subscriber
On 09/02/2019 at 18:43, CaaC - John said:

Well, that's Peaky Blinders done and dusted, me & the wife absolutely enjoyed all of the series and episodes but series 4 is the best, especially the ending. :ay:

Ah, not sure if you know, but that makes 2 of you. I think @Cannabis also really rates Series 4.

I could be wrong.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

@Amehh @Bluewolf @Cannabis @Cicero @carefreeluke @Danny @Dr. Gonzo @Harry @JOSHBRFC @Julio Geordio @LFCMike @Lucas @Stan @Viva la FCB @6666

Quote.thumb.png.1f9c1300731789e8e668882b2e1a04c0.png

BBC Trailer Teases A First Look At Peaky Blinders Season Five

Tom Wood in ENTERTAINMENT

The BBC has cryptically shared the first look at the brand new season of Peaky Blinders in a short video to celebrate all of the previous series' arriving onto the iPlayer.

Archived