talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Peaky Blinders

football forum

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

@Amehh @Cannabis @Cicero @carefreeluke @Danny @Dr. Gonzo @Harry @JOSHBRFC @Julio Geordio @LFCMike @Lucas @Stan @Viva la FCB @6666

Quote.thumb.png.1f9c1300731789e8e668882b2e1a04c0.png

BBC Trailer Teases A First Look At Peaky Blinders Season Five

Tom Wood in ENTERTAINMENT

The BBC has cryptically shared the first look at the brand new season of Peaky Blinders in a short video to celebrate all of the previous series' arriving onto the iPlayer.

Why have I been left off this tag list??? 

You can't afford to be off 2 Xmas card lists in my opinion... 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Why have I been left off this tag list??? 

You can't afford to be off 2 Xmas card lists in my opinion... 

Shit :dam: I must have knocked you off accidentally when copying & pasting :rofl:

Put me back on your Xmas list I have added you now...cringe, crawl, cough, cough  :x

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Shit :dam: I must have knocked you off accidentally when copying & pasting :rofl:

Put me back on your Xmas list I have added you now...cringe, crawl, cough, cough  :x

By order of the Peaky TF365 Blinders... fuck him.

Looking forward to this!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
26 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Hey john, I don’t actually watch pesky blinders. 

@Cicero If Joan doesn't see this because of his laptop issues, I'l let him know not to tag you any more.

• Subscriber

On 09/08/2019 at 15:25, Cicero said:

On 09/08/2019 at 15:52, Stan said:

icero If Joan doesn't see this because of his laptop issues, I'l let him know not to tag you any more

Ok, @CiceroI will take you off the list.

All My Love

Joan :x

Bride-Mr-Bean-Funny-Picture.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

@Amehh @Bluewolf @...  @carefreeluke @Danny @Dr. Gonzo @Harry @JOSHBRFC @Julio Geordio @LFCMike @Lucas @Viva la FCB @6666

Peaky Blinders will return for season 5 at 9 pm on Sunday 25th August, BBC1.

9_9

As @Stan said but also...

The BBC have now confirmed that the show’s second episode will air the next night, 9.30pm on Bank Holiday Monday 26th August (again on BBC1).

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

@Amehh @Bluewolf @...  @carefreeluke @Danny @Dr. Gonzo @Harry @JOSHBRFC @Julio Geordio @LFCMike @Lucas @Viva la FCB @6666

9_9

The BBC have now confirmed that the show’s second episode will air the next night, 9.30pm on Bank Holiday Monday 26th August (again on BBC1).

Cheers for the heads up mate.. 

On 22/08/2019 at 08:57, CaaC (John) said:

9_9

Did they genuinely announce this less than a week before it airs? Or was I just not paying attention?

On 09/08/2019 at 16:25, Cicero said:

You should though. It's brilliant. I'm catching up hard. Still in Season 3 though, nearing Season 4. I also don't want to rush it because it's so great. 

• Subscriber
On 24/08/2019 at 01:45, Tommy said:

You should though. It's brilliant. I'm catching up hard. Still in Season 3 though, nearing Season 4. I also don't want to rush it because it's so great. 

As a fellow cultured Tom fan Im surprised it took you this long! Definitely one of his best roles/characters. Other then the mediocre 3rd season its a fantastic watch. Also I always quite liked Cillian Murphy but he kills it in this show. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

As a fellow cultured Tom fan Im surprised it took you this long! Definitely one of his best roles/characters. Other then the mediocre 3rd season its a fantastic watch. Also I always quite liked Cillian Murphy but he kills it in this show. 

On again tonight, 21.30  :D

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yup, great actor! Seems to be a really nice and down to earth guy as well. But the actor who plays Arthur (Paul Anderson? I think) is fucking great too. Not to mention Tom Hardy... who is brilliant as always in this show. I am in Season 4 now, so no spoilerino please. 

Archived