The better place to talk football.

Fantasy Premier League Draft - Table and fixtures

football forum

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Great, I play the team top of the league and I don't even have 11 players because the London underground wouldn't put enough staff on :cardY:

Was it really due to that? Man alive, they do like a holiday strike

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Glad I brought in Darlow and Lindelof because I wasn't getting much help from any of the others.

Come back soon Harry, I miss you.

As with last the last game week; I’m chasing at least a 14 point lead if my projections are correct considering bonus points. I really need something from my City players and Zaha or I’m in the shit. Pretty thankful you haven’t got Kane playing or I’d be toast already. 

• Administrator
47 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Happy with that win over @Batard with Kane out. Hoping he comes back with a bang this week now.

A lack of telling points from my City players is really fucking me over. Sane has been abysmal. Should have gone for Sterling in retrospect

• Administrator

Murray scores but no Vardy at all who I was hoping to rely on for some points at home today. 

Only got Lloris playing twice as well in the squad. 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

Murray scores but no Vardy at all who I was hoping to rely on for some points at home today. 

Only got Lloris playing twice as well in the squad. 

Injuries and squad rotation make these Christmas and New Year games a nightmare

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

@Batard do you know what happens if a player gets sold out of the Premier League in January. If Coutinho goes to Barcelona will I get first refusal on midfielders coming into the Premier League or will I have to replace him with Tom Carroll :rofl::shoot:

from the site...

You can leave the player in your squad, where he will continue to earn 0 points. To remove him permanently you must use the Transactions to replace him with either a free agent or submit a waiver request.

Image result for lucas unlucky gif

• Administrator

Three defeats in a row. What a Mare. Nothing from Sane, again. Arnautovic injured. Doucoure off the boil. A front line to forget and whilst having a great defence, can’t seem to keep clean sheets! 

• This topic was unpinned and locked

Archived