Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Fantasy Premier League Draft - Table and fixtures

good start so far.

City top of the league

top of this and predictions game

think city is the only one where I think will stay lol

Somewhere in these fixtures is a win for me. I think I'll get it with the fixture after this week's game.

Lack of a regular goalscorer isn’t helping me at all. 

27 minutes ago, Batard said:

Lack of a regular goalscorer isn’t helping me at all. 

Had one player do well (Aguero) but the manager dicked me over by not putting Firmino on over the weekend so lost out there. 

Just now, Mel81x said:

Had one player do well (Aguero) but the manager dicked me over by not putting Firmino on over the weekend so lost out there. 

Firmino is the real shocker, I was really expecting more from him. Salah has very much taken up the goal scoring responsibility 

Just now, Batard said:

Firmino is the real shocker, I was really expecting more from him. Salah has very much taken up the goal scoring responsibility 

I see it this way. Robbie may not be scoring goals but what he offers as an outlet to the wingers goes unnoticed. When he is on form and drifting around the box its his positional play that is key. He won't be running past defenders to get a goal but I think he is very important to Klopp's plans for this team.

30 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I see it this way. Robbie may not be scoring goals but what he offers as an outlet to the wingers goes unnoticed. When he is on form and drifting around the box its his positional play that is key. He won't be running past defenders to get a goal but I think he is very important to Klopp's plans for this team.

Especially if Courinho leaves 

Good win after getting dicked by Harvey last game (he must of cheated :ph34r:) like Bastard, badly need a good striker, Sterling is carrying the team so far

3 hours ago, Batard said:

Especially if Courinho leaves 

When Coutinho leaves. Its inevitable and no one is going to be able to stop him come the summer.

22 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

When Coutinho leaves. Its inevitable and no one is going to be able to stop him come the summer.

He’s still got 4 years on his contract so the club could stop him if they wanted to. It’s probably in our best interest to cash in though provided the money received is well spent. 

26 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

He’s still got 4 years on his contract so the club could stop him if they wanted to. It’s probably in our best interest to cash in though provided the money received is well spent. 

Think it will also depend largely on whether his original suitors give chase or someone new comes up to the plate. With players like this and in the current sport year (WC) that could change. I still think he'll go in the summer, whether its Barca or someone else.

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

Think it will also depend largely on whether his original suitors give chase or someone new comes up to the plate. With players like this and in the current sport year (WC) that could change. I still think he'll go in the summer, whether its Barca or someone else.

So do I, and I think by dropping Coutinho deeper into midfield, Klopp is already phasing him out in preparation for him leaving. I reckon Klopp is going to go for a more solid midfield (Keita already coming) with Mane, Salah & Firmino up top. 

15 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

So do I, and I think by dropping Coutinho deeper into midfield, Klopp is already phasing him out in preparation for him leaving. I reckon Klopp is going to go for a more solid midfield (Keita already coming) with Mane, Salah & Firmino up top. 

I don't know off the top of my head but who is the FreeKick taker that outdoes Coutinho for us right now? I am thinking its Lallana or someone else but I can't remember. I'd have put Can in there but he's going as well.

1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

I don't know off the top of my head but who is the FreeKick taker that outdoes Coutinho for us right now? I am thinking its Lallana or someone else but I can't remember. I'd have put Can in there but he's going as well.

TAA :D

• Upvote 1

On paper, my team looks more than decent, possibly one of the top three/four first XI's out of the twelve teams.

In reality, played three, lost three. I think I'm two games away from the 'Lucas Out' chants starting, three games away from the dreaded 'vote of confidence' and four games till I'm free to book a holiday.

Bring on the gardening leave.

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

On paper, my team looks more than decent, possibly one of the top three/four first XI's out of the twelve teams.

In reality, played three, lost three. I think I'm two games away from the 'Lucas Out' chants starting, three games away from the dreaded 'vote of confidence' and four games till I'm free to book a holiday.

Bring on the gardening leave.

Mane has been properly erratic, I thought he’d be a guaranteed source of points for you 

Will aim to have the table up tonight. Special mention for @Stan for his first win! 

7 minutes ago, Batard said:

Will aim to have the table up tonight. Special mention for @Stan for his first win! 

smashed it

Image result for fantasy league completed it mate

Round 5 (aka Gameweek 15)

This week @SirBalon's low scoring 11th placed IUFG FC host my Winnfield Wanderers side fresh off 7 points in their last 3 games. With 99 points, IUFG are the leagues most meagre of goalscoring sides. Will this be the week messrs Silva, Pedro & Herrera deliver the goods for SirBalon?

3rd meets 4th as @Cannabis and @Dickie face off. After a narrow defeat in the first game, high scoring Check Your PMs have won their last 3 games with Giroud, Sanchez and Shaqiri delivering the proverbial goods.

Will Kippax Warriors in 6th place under the management of @Happy Blue be strong enough to resist FC Saxons? @Teso dos Bichos 2nd placed side have proved irresistible so far, even edging out Dickie's Golden Showers After by a singular point in the previous round.

@Lucas and @JOSHBRFC in 8th and 10th place respectively with their Murderonzidanesfloor and Leave M'Arcelona teams, will be looking at each other thinking they can beat the other for some much needed points.

Basement side Los Borachos managed by @Mel81x travel to Kitchen Sales Team coached by nominative determinism, @Kitchen Sales. Los Borachos will be hoping to avoid a 5th straight league defeat. 

The leagues most dominant side, with further nominative determinism abound as @Pep Talk's Pep Talk travel to @Stan's STAN FC. The latter walloping Leave M'Arcelona in round 14. Pep Talk have been imperious all season and with Morata, Ozil and Salah boast some serious goal and assist power. 

Get your predictions in now ...

FUCK I LOST?!?!?!!? FUCK THIS SHIT! AT LEAST 12 ORPHANS ARE DYING TONIGHT!

4 hours ago, Batard said:

And ... here's the table

71QNqoL.jpg

That Killer Instinct picture alone deserves a rep. And that pic does look like something I'd do, ship going down? no problem, pop a beer and enjoy the view.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Batard said:

Round 5 (aka Gameweek 15)

This week @SirBalon's low scoring 11th placed IUFG FC host my Winnfield Wanderers side fresh off 7 points in their last 3 games. With 99 points, IUFG are the leagues most meagre of goalscoring sides. Will this be the week messrs Silva, Pedro & Herrera deliver the goods for SirBalon?

3rd meets 4th as @Cannabis and @Dickie face off. After a narrow defeat in the first game, high scoring Check Your PMs have won their last 3 games with Giroud, Sanchez and Shaqiri delivering the proverbial goods.

Will Kippax Warriors in 6th place under the management of @Happy Blue be strong enough to resist FC Saxons? @Teso dos Bichos 2nd placed side have proved irresistible so far, even edging out Dickie's Golden Showers After by a singular point in the previous round.

@Lucas and @JOSHBRFC in 8th and 10th place respectively with their Murderonzidanesfloor and Leave M'Arcelona teams, will be looking at each other thinking they can beat the other for some much needed points.

Basement side Los Borachos managed by @Mel81x travel to Kitchen Sales Team coached by nominative determinism, @Kitchen Sales. Los Borachos will be hoping to avoid a 5th straight league defeat. 

The leagues most dominant side, with further nominative determinism abound as @Pep Talk's Pep Talk travel to @Stan's STAN FC. The latter walloping Leave M'Arcelona in round 14. Pep Talk have been imperious all season and with Morata, Ozil and Salah boast some serious goal and assist power. 

Get your predictions in now ...

Nice 

be interesting if I can keep the good form going. Will bring wood in as a starter going forward 

football forum