talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fantasy Premier League Draft - Table and fixtures

football forum

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Batard said:

Short of time today due to work and Star Wars ... here’s the next set of fixtures chaps

@Mel81x @Cannabis @Lucas @JOSHBRFC @SirBalon @Stan @Kitchen Sales @Happy Blue @Dickie @Pep Talk @Teso dos Bichos

508FD82A-E715-4919-8129-75174FE3A258.png

The Force is too strong this week but I feel I will fall to Stan. He's got the better midfield and the higher chance of success.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Matchday Preview

Fixtures 1-3

Will Swansea, Southampton & Newcastle kill teams banking on clean sheets today? Will there Arsenal and Chelsea provide considerable points haul today as they face porous Newcastle and Southampton respectively? 

image.png

All ties, Saturday 1st Leg, Sunday/Monday 2nd Leg

All predictions relate to Saturday's 1st legs only

WINNFIELD WANDERERS @17/2       DRAW @25/1       @Pep Talk @1/5

I will be banking on my defence, however if I'm chasing a large lead come Monday night, will Swansea derail that tactic? @Pep Talkwill be looking to Morata, Ozil, Courtois, Mee and Diouf to deliver what wouldn't prove to be an unreasonable haul of at least 40 points today. It's for that reason I have to make Pep Talk overwhelming favourites today, with Salah to play in the 2nd leg, this could be the heaviest defeat of the season for the Winnfield boys.

1ST LEG ExP (Expected points) WINNFIELD WANDERERS 19-42 PEP TALK

Take a sniff on ... PEP TALK AH -15 POINT @7/1

LOS BORACHOS @5/2       DRAW @6/1       @Stan FC @EVS

A tough match to call here, @Mel81x may well be thinking, will Palace blunt Leicester, will Watford fall short against Huddersfield and will Aguero score to negate the inclusion of Trippier? The danger men are clear to see in the first leg, talisman and points banker Kevin De Bruyne and livewire, Jamie Vardy. Holebas will feature again for Watford alongside team mate Zanka, who's Huddersfield side travel to Vicarage Road. The best result there would be a goalless draw for Stan. Which, was tempting fate, I find unlikely. 

1ST LEG ExP (Expected points) LOS BORACHOS 18-27 STAN FC

Take a sniff on ... DE BRUYNE SCORING AT LEAST 12 POINTS @2/1

MURDERONZIDANESFLOOR @13/10      DRAW @2/1       @Kitchen Sales 13/10

It's hard to see @Lucas team taking a significant point lead into the 2nd leg, indeed I see Kane failing to score today at City and little return from messrs Janmaat, Knockaert & Lanzini. Much will rest on a Leicester clean sheet today in the hope of Schmeichel banking a solid 6 to 8 points. @Kitchen Sales, one of the league's yo-yo sides, piss poor one week and beating the league leaders the next look good this week,. If City concede to Tottenham, losing those points for Ederson will be offset by the probability that Alli or Eriksen would have contributed to it. Arsenal should keep a clean sheet today as should Chelsea, indeed if Rudiger even plays. I'm calling a draw here.

1ST LEG ExP (Expected points) MURDERONZIDANESFLOOR 16-16 KITCHEN SALES

Take a sniff on ... ALLI to be booked @3/1

• Administrator

Matchday Preview

Fixtures 4-6

Will Swansea, Southampton & Newcastle kill teams banking on clean sheets today? Will there Arsenal and Chelsea provide considerable points haul today as they face porous Newcastle and Southampton respectively? 

image.png

All ties, Saturday 1st Leg, Sunday/Monday 2nd Leg

All predictions relate to Saturday's 1st legs only

FC SAXONS @1/19       DRAW @1/5        LEAVE M'ARCELONA @22/1

The Chelsea contingent for @Teso dos Bichos side can sometimes have off days meaning a poor result can hamper them. Today will not be one of those times. Hazard has a history of goals against Southampton and he alone is going to be worth at least 8 points today. Although I fancy he'll be on song today and chipping in with at least 16 points. Looking at @JOSHBRFC side, it's not looking good.

1ST LEG ExP (Expected points) FC SAXONS 27-12 LEAVE M'ARCELONA

Take a sniff on ... EDEN HAZARD TO SCORE AND ASSIST @EVS 

GOLDEN SHOWERS AFTER @3/1       DRAW @5/1       KIPPAX WARRIORS @2/1

Looking @Dickie side, we have Mahrez, Kante, Mooy and Fernandinho the most likely supply of points versus @Happy Blue potential clean sheets and Raheem Sterling and Pascal Gross inspired midfield. Because of that, I'm going to Happy Blue to edge the first leg. 

1ST LEG ExP (Expected points) GOLDEN SHOWERS AFTER 12-20 KIPPAX WARRIORS

Take a sniff on ... NEITHER TEAM TO SCORE 20 POINTS @2/1

IUFG FC @5/1      DRAW @9/1      CHECK YOUR PMs @EVS     

@Cannabis will be looking to bounce back after defeat and today you can see points in his side from his Arsenal contingent. @SirBalon perennial whipping boys won their first game in sometime and in David Silva, have the leagues form player. I don't think he will be enough though. 

1ST LEG ExP (Expected points) IUFG 28-33 CHECK YOUR PMs

Take a sniff on ... BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE OVER 25 POINTS @3/1 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

I'm getting thumped. No hope of a come back unless Mane is dropped and Coutinho scores 4 goals.

Funny because I have Ederson and Eriksen, Eriksen scoring just took Ederson's clean sheet points off him so I didn't benefit at all :8_laughing:

I had a feeling you’d lose this one, you’re such a yo yo team xD

• Administrator

2nd Leg Preview

Will United bank a clean sheet at West Brom, will Liverpool have a howler on the south coast and will the big Sam effect continue at Goodison?  

image.png

All ties as it stands, Sunday/Monday 2nd Leg

WINNFIELD WANDERERS 37-30 @Pep Talk

Who needs what? Pep Talk need a few goals from Mo Salah tomorrow, a clean sheet in the United game will be negated in usefulness if both Smalling and Jones play. The Everton vs Swansea game is likely where the tie will be won or lost. An Everton clean sheet ends the tie in favour of the Wanderers.

LOS BORACHOS 4-23 @Stan FC

Who needs what? A rampant performance from Liverpool is all that can save @Mel81x but in truth 28 points should be enough to win this tie for @Stan.

MURDERONZIDANESFLOOR 31-19 @Kitchen Sales TEAM

Who needs what? @Kitchen Sales Coutinho hat-trick at least to dig them out of defeat. It's seemingly academic as anything from Valencia and Mane tomorrow will wrap up the tie for @Lucas

FC SAXONS 26-5 LEAVE M'ARCELONA

Who needs what? @JOSHBRFC needs more points than the team suggests is possible to acquire, @Teso dos Bichos will be sitting pretty in 1st place still as Everton vs Swansea reaches fulltime.

GOLDEN SHOWERS AFTER 26-32 KIPPAX WARRIORS

Who needs what? @Dickie despite trailing @Happy Blue, will be looking to the auto sub function to kick in as Depoitre's 13 points will give him a slight lead. Add a Lukaku goal into the mix, only a good Bournemouth performance will deny GSA the 3 points.

IUFG 19-19 CHECK YOUR PMs

Who needs what? Looking at the sides, when the auto sub function triggers, Moses 7 points will be added to @Cannabis team and a clean sheet from Everton will clinch the tie as @SirBalon IUFG have very little left to score points. 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Mel81x said:

No way back for me here unless someone decides to wake up and tear a new hole in the opposition which is highly unlikely based on how games have gone this weekend. Congrats  to @Stan

Think Batard did this the other week against me and ended up as a tie xD I'm not counting my chickens yet! 

• Administrator
Just now, Stan said:

Think Batard did this the other week against me and ended up as a tie xD I'm not counting my chickens yet! 

42-42 the highest tied match we’ll ever likely see here xD

• Administrator

It's close with @Mel81x but I've won. Just about. Knew it would be close with him having 4 Liverpool players. Good job they didn't score any more or that Firmino didn't to any more!

I just need Gueye to behave himself tomorrow and I should be okay. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

It's close with @Mel81x but I've won. Just about. Knew it would be close with him having 4 Liverpool players. Good job they didn't score any more or that Firmino didn't to any more!

I just need Gueye to behave himself tomorrow and I should be okay. 

I was hoping Firmino had one more assist yesterday then things would have really gotten exciting. Btw has the auto-sub kicked in yet or will that happen today? 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Mel81x said:

I was hoping Firmino had one more assist yesterday then things would have really gotten exciting. Btw has the auto-sub kicked in yet or will that happen today? 

Once all the games are playerd, it should kick in

Losing again with close to 40pts, been really unlucky!  ..overall points has my team in 4th and only 10pts off 1st but sat in 7th with this head to head system O.o    ...i'm averaging 40pts a game which is on par with the best in the league, what more can i do?

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Losing again with close to 40pts, been really unlucky!  ..overall points has my team in 4th and only 10pts off 1st but sat in 7th with this head to head system O.o    ...i'm averaging 40pts a game which is on par with the best in the league, what more can i do?

Will be interesting to see how your fixture plays out. You’re currently up but auto subs haven’t kicked in yet 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Yeah after all games played but none of yours will come in because all your first team players played. 

• Subscriber
26 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah after all games played but none of yours will come in because all your first team players played. 

Went back and looked at the squad again and you're right. there is no way back now.

@Kitchen Sales I feel bag for mugging you off. Lanzini and Benteke have had stormers, the former getting three assist in one game, which is a bit rogue.

Then again, I did tell them in training on Friday that if we lose to a ginger we should give up on life. Sometimes you just need to dangle the right carrot...

• This topic was unpinned and locked

Archived