talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fantasy Premier League Draft - Table and fixtures

football forum

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Batard said:

@Pep Talk that Calvert-Lewin goal does the trick for me after my Everton players decided to concede a goal :censored:

you never know with Moss though. Could send off Holgate for walking on the pitch and send DCL off for breathing and that's game over for you 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Stan said:

also seen that @Dickie has got very lucky with Ramsey not playing. It means Depoitre comes in with a big 13 points off the bench to convincingly beat @Happy Blue

Similarly @Cannabis fortunate Lowton didn't play which means Moses comes in so that he beats @SirBalon

Indeed! Auto subs has saved some considerable bacon 

• Subscriber

I just hope Aguero starts clicking soon but to my detriment a lot of the players had a bad week. Hoping for a turn around this week but with the opposition having Kane on their team and considering the games Spurs have I think I'll get drubbed. There's also Mane which doubles the problem. 

6 hours ago, Mel81x said:

I just hope Aguero starts clicking soon but to my detriment a lot of the players had a bad week. Hoping for a turn around this week but with the opposition having Kane on their team and considering the games Spurs have I think I'll get drubbed. There's also Mane which doubles the problem. 

I'm going to pin this picture of Harry Kane from his childhood up in his locker at the training ground. 

B4QvRx_CUAAYfV-.jpg

I'm going to tell him everyday that @Mel81x told me he thought Harry was always a better actor than he is a footballer. And that he think's he spoke less like a disabled person back then too.

This will hopefully motivate him to bag at least a brace. I hope.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I'm going to pin this picture of Harry Kane from his childhood up in his locker at the training ground. 

B4QvRx_CUAAYfV-.jpg

I'm going to tell him everyday that @Mel81x told me he thought Harry was always a better actor than he is a footballer. And that he think's he spoke less like a disabled person back then too.

This will hopefully motivate him to bag at least a brace. I hope.

I even told Steven Spielberg "DON'T UPGRADE HIS DAMN FIRMWARE" but alas Steven does what he wants and as a result of a coding error he changed his name from Haley to Harry and started playing football for Spurs. Shame what happens to some people. 

• Administrator

I’m in a spot of bother, I should never have traded out Christensen for Cresswell. I had some bad tip the former was being dropped for Luiz. Bah. And Austin is suspended for 3 games too. @Mel81x your forward line looks worrying!

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Batard said:

I’m in a spot of bother, I should never have traded out Christensen for Cresswell. I had some bad tip the former was being dropped for Luiz. Bah. And Austin is suspended for 3 games too. @Mel81x your forward line looks worrying!

Yeah thanks for Christensen :D

• Subscriber
On 12/25/2017 at 10:16 PM, Batard said:

Oh don't worry. I am not putting faith in Aguero just yet. Robertson has come through with a 6 and Son and Robbie are lighting it up these days 

• Administrator

@Stan @SirBalon @Cannabis @Kitchen Sales @Lucas @Pep Talk @JOSHBRFC @Happy Blue @Teso dos Bichos @Mel81x @Dickie

So ... Martin leads, Teso and Pep talk lose again to Stan and Harv respectively, I lose because of benching Pickford (idiot) and Lucas, Josh and Mel all get much needed wins

721DB84C-2079-42B6-9CDB-A9DB5C3842AA.png

Harry Kane has no fixture next round. I know he's bagged two hat tricks but I've not authorised a winter holiday, so where the fuck's he off??

Conveniently, I am also playing the league organiser/chairman of the league currently sat in second place next.

2+2=@Batard is a dangerous man.

3 hours ago, Lucas said:

Harry Kane has no fixture next round. I know he's bagged two hat tricks but I've not authorised a winter holiday, so where the fuck's he off??

That is me fucked as well then. 2nd time the game itself fucks me over :thumbdown:

I will write a strongly worded letter to the Premier League.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Lucas said:

Conveniently, I am also playing the league organiser/chairman of the league currently sat in second place next.

2+2=@Batard is a dangerous man.

No West Ham match either, so no Marks Arnautoivc for me, basically my in form player. Boo!

• This topic was unpinned and locked

Archived