talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fantasy Premier League Draft - Table and fixtures

football forum

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm on it now. Feel like the lads have finally bought in to what I've been trying to teach them and the hard work is paying off.

And no more 'We want Lucas Out' chants either from the fans. Instead they sing something about letting me shag their wife. Bonus.

Confidence is high, I repeat, confidence is high.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

@Kitchen Sales is actually so fortunate. Eriksen didn't play so Koscielny with 10 points will come in and mean he's won. I hate this game with a passion. 

B|

It's only fair as I swapped Koscielny to the bench because the Premier League website told me he was 100% out. I'll not make that mistake twice.

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Kitchen Sales said:

B|

It's only fair as I swapped Koscielny to the bench because the Premier League website told me he was 100% out. I'll not make that mistake twice.

to rub salt in to the wounds I've just realised and seen Mawson was also on my bench but 3rd. He had 15 points xD 

11 minutes ago, Batard said:

I’m languishing in 5th. Marginally better than some of the teams below me but eminently worse than the teams above me. I’m an Alan Curbishley team!

You got Mick Taryan ahead of me in the draft this time though Bastard :ph34r:

Next game is you v me, Tosun v Mick Taryan :D

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

You got Mick Taryan ahead of me in the draft this time though Bastard :ph34r:

Next game is you v me, Tosun v Mick Taryan :D

About time the draft was kind to me! xD

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Stan said:

Just about beat @JOSHBRFC

Mawson, Bertrand and Lloris coming in off the bench helped.

2nd to 7rh only 2 points separating! 

I have to say, this format of Fantasy Football is the most enjoying I’ve ever taken part in. I’ll run a World Cup version. Draft an all! 

• Administrator
34 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'm actually so annoyed with myself I missed the chance to get him xD 

Being lower in the table actually ranked me higher in the draft. Basically @SirBalon would have had first dibs  xD

3 hours ago, Batard said:

Being lower in the table actually ranked me higher in the draft. Basically @SirBalon would have had first dibs  xD

I bid for Aubameyang, Laporte and Moura and got none of them. And there were only three of us bidding for them?!

I can't believe I didn't get one. Surely they should make it fairer than lowest in the table get's the lot? 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I bid for Aubameyang, Laporte and Moura and got none of them. And there were only three of us bidding for them?!

I can't believe I didn't get one. Surely they should make it fairer than lowest in the table get's the lot? 

Is it confirmed that draft rules still apply during the season? I didn't even bid for Laporte or Moura. Is it not just first come first served? 

Just now, Stan said:

Is it confirmed that draft rules still apply during the season? I didn't even bid for Laporte or Moura. Is it not just first come first served? 

I don't think it is. Not sure when @Batard or @Happy Blue put their bids in but I bid for them Thursday morning at work when I saw they had been added and thought I'd had a good chance of nabbing one or even two of them.

Obviously not xD

• This topic was unpinned and locked

Archived