• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(FM 18) Blue's Saves

football forum

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Eh? So it's just random teams chucked together randomly. What's the experiment? 

Just to see who wins between each team. I still have yet to add playoffs, though. I'll do that a bit later.

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

I don't get the point of it tbh. 

What happened to your saves in your other thread? Bored already xD? 

I'll get back to it shortly. Had a few days where I couldn't decide what save I wanted to play as. Think I'm going to just stick with Santos.

Disappointed with league play so far, but Lincolns been on international duty and we don't have a good enough back up. I've been played left winger Rodrygo up front.

I want the Libertadores this year and hope to retain my Copa do Brasil title. So far have won the Sao Paulo state after missing out on it last season.

26a0e77f28004bcdb6d9fd10b1736722.png

Just lost 3-1 vs Universidad de Chile in the round of 16 first leg. Looks like its all out attack in the second. This was the worst part of the match though.

JUST when he comes back.

:( 

d0de78cfb6d95fbc1dc46e3323353dcf.png

Here is how I've done in the league so far.

Its been OK. Could be worse I suppose. We've racked up 3 wins in the last 3 and we're going to fight until we're out of it. Our 2 best this season have been Rodrygo (academy product) and Matheusinho (signed from America Minas Gerais for 9M this season). Basically our 2 wingers but Rodrygo has played a good share as a 9 as well due to Lincoln's consistent absences.

efd885ea479f793e06227a01c13e5af7.png

674596d783b8ae19bfdab4fa862f6c40.png

Rodrygo I believe I've shown once already. Matheusinho I have to introduce to you all. 

Rodrygo has been developing fast and its a question now how much longer I can hold onto him. Preferrably until he's 21. Very creative winger that can do all sorts of tricks with the ball and run at the backline. The typical Brazilian winger. He's become class in the last year. I debuted him at 16.

Matheusinho on the other hand is very similar. I signed him this season for 9M and he has been worth every penny. Better mentally but worse technically than Rodrygo. The good part is that I can play both as one plays on the left, the other on the right. He could also do a job as an CAM but I rather reserve those spots for Lucas Lima and Vitor Bueno.

ed91eca277531f8fce0eb2b17e9fb5b1.png

6bef6aab6b4c5ff87003d1922db5cfe4.png

• 2 weeks later...

While I was suspended, I actually won the league with Santos. Couldn't win the Libertadores due to my players fucking off to Olympics in that time (against Boca ffs)

I'll leave that on my signature but now I've moved on. I am now OB in Denmark.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using Valencia the last few days (OB didn't work out) and I'm mid season. I have the main core of the squad bar Neto who I sold. 

I'm playing a cup game vs Merida and trying a bunch of youngsters. I found my main development target. Meet Fernan Torres, who by the way killed it in the cup game.

b4ba665220727663944cba92fd66b55c.png

This game can get fucked. Sevilla, Atletico and Barcelona away in 3 consecutive matches. Put in the fact that my league position isn't the best and the board are beginning to get impatient.

Fuck off.

I got sacked from Valencia mid season and took over the Chievo Verona job. Much better than starting a new save as the first season is always troublesome for me. I survived relegation as they wanted me to and am now rebuilding. Signed Saleh Gomaa and Loic Mbe Soh as my main signings for next season.

Archived