talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Patrice Evra Banned From Football Til June & Sacked By Marseille

football forum

• Administrator

pretty much volleyed his own fan's head before Europa League match last week.

No idea what was said to him by the fan(s) but there's been lots of speculation neither confirmed or denied. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Patrice Evra Banned From Football Til June & Sacked By Marseille

Good stuff... what a toerag... 

I read somewhere that this fan in particular was venting on him about his lack of passion and commitment to the cause which he took great exception too... If the fan had been dishing out racist abuse then he would have deserved what he got of course.. 

3 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Contract terminated by Marseille. Better for all parties concerned. He was playing shit and Marseille fans were being massive cunts because he was playing shit. He can now just go and get some money in China.

Lets be honest, Getting shit from the crowd in general is par for the course in football... its one of the few sports where fans can be heard being very vocal towards the Team/Manager or Individual Players when things are going tits up... Losing the plot and attacking someone though is not really acceptable is it and if he got banned and sacked after looking into it then I should imagine it had not been racially motivated or he might have at least had some grounds for over reacting like he did... 

Never hear the crowd dishing out crap or booing at drivers in Motor Sports just because they came 5th do we... xD

44 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Never hear the crowd dishing out crap or booing at drivers in Motor Sports just because they came 5th do we... xD

No one sensible watches motor sports which means there's no one reliable to confirm or deny the goings on in motor sports.

1 minute ago, 6666 said:

No one sensible watches motor sports which means there's no one reliable to confirm or deny the goings on in motor sports.

So you have NEVER watched any Motor Sports of any description then?? ever?

Is that what you are saying... 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, 6666 said:

Contract terminated by Marseille. Better for all parties concerned. He was playing shit and Marseille fans were being massive cunts because he was playing shit. He can now just go and get some money in China.

He was completely unprofessional and clearly didn’t give a shit. I challenge anyone to not give a player from their own team stick for not trying. 

I wrote my part in another thread in this idiot.  He's been an idiot throughout his whole career and I have no idea what the "fan" said to him, but according to all sources it was nothing racist (I'm repeating myself here) and it was just stick at him being a lazy piece of shit.  Football fans go to stadiums to be vocal, that's their part of the deal and they don't have to take someone taking money for providing nothing.  He deserves what he's getting now and I only hope nobody takes him on, the "fan" sues him for everything he's got and Suárez makes a video with a wry smile while biting into a piece of "chicken" with his overly long teeth.

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I wrote my part in another thread in this idiot.  He's been an idiot throughout his whole career and I have no idea what the "fan" said to him, but according to all sources it was nothing racist (I'm repeating myself here) and it was just stick at him being a lazy piece of shit.  Football fans go to stadiums to be vocal, that's their part of the deal and they don't have to take someone taking money for providing nothing.  He deserves what he's getting now and I only hope nobody takes him on, the "fan" sues him for everything he's got and Suárez makes a video with a wry smile while biting into a piece of "chicken" with his overly long teeth.

He was basically called a freeloading donkey 

Archived